Resume of video playback not working
Hi all,

I have just done a fresh install of Windows and installed XBMC Eden beta 3.

At first the resume of video was working fine, then later in the day it's stopped working. When I stop a video part way through, then go back to it, it always starts from the beginning. Any ideas why ?
How long did you play a video?
You need a certain percentage of the video...I think it's 10% or so...

If you just press play, wait 10 sec and try again, there is no resume...

mad-max
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
Thanks for the reply, after posting have just been checking it out again. You are right, it needs to play a certain amount of time first. Not sure if it's 10% but if I play at least 3 minutes it then works.
Is there any way to modify the amount of time that needs to be played before "resume playback" becomes available? In Dharma, the playback resume would just be instantly available, no matter how much of the file you had played. That is the behavior I prefer.
I'm 99% sure it has not changed at all from Dharma.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I have found a problem with resume in Dharma. When videos are "Added to the que", and are played, then stopped. When you later go back to start the same video in the que, it will always start at the beginning of the video. This happens when going into the que from the "Now Playing" link in the context menu. Is this the normal behavior for the que?

Mark

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Resume of video playback not working0