Xbmc in my ipad2
Hello,

I have an IPAD 2 and I have installed the xbmc, there is no problem all is perfect but when I want to see a film, I can't see and I feel nervous because
it is always buffering and it stops.
There is some way to configurate it and it runs well?

Thanks,
Webanoia
I didn't even know you could install XBMC on an iPad. How did you accomplish that?
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
You can find it in cydia, loof for xbmc and install it.
Webanoia
Ah ok, I'm too afraid to Jailbreak.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
It should run well on an ipad2. It does on mine.

You need to have good wireless and the right content.
You can play hd h264 content.
You can play xvid divX content at sd.
Stay away from anything interlaced.
Love using xbmc on my iPad. I'll be sad when I upgrade to the 3. I hope it doesn't take 6 months for a jailbreak.
Step one is to check the buffering section of the iOS FAQ: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBM...#Buffering

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbmc in my ipad20