Which Anime Addons Work Well With XBMC EDEN
Hi, I am new here, and looking for an anime add on that works well. So far I have tried "AnimeFTW" and It works great except it only lets you watch 2 episodes per series (there is always a catch). Does anyone here know any Anime addons that works well with XBMC that lets you watch more than 1-2 episodes? If so could you please give me the name, and the repository needed, or point me in the correct direction? Thanks!!!
if there's one for crunchyroll, you probably want that
I installed that one, but it doesn't work at all. I click on an anime title, says "working" then nothing happens, so I gave up with that one, some guy here created a repository for crunchyroll and animeftw, and as of right now only "AnimeFTW" works, but you can only watch 2 episodes per series, which is ridiculous. I'm just trying to see if there are anymore out there that actually works great.
Crunchyroll was working a week or so ago. First subscribed accounts stopped working, now it looks like everything stopped working. I canceled my free trail early and told them I would buy a subscription if they would work with XBMC on an add-on Smile
LoL, I don't think they'll listen to you, I may just pay the $5-$6 per month to AnimeFTW to watch Anime on XBMC If no one comes up with a 100% FREE working one. I can't believe no one has though, Anime Is very popular, I am shocked..........
I wish anime would do something different - seems every show has:
Girls wearing sailor suits and backpacks
Guy getting revenge for the death of his dad- which is some guy running evil corporation
Generally in a group of 2 "normal" guys, 1 giant brute, 1 little kid, a girl and a strange animal

*joking - I dont care much for anime
Let's keep the discussion here legal. At the very least, stay on the lighter side of the "gray area".
atari800 Wrote:I wish anime would do something different - seems every show has:
Girls wearing sailor suits and backpacks
Guy getting revenge for the death of his dad- which is some guy running evil corporation
Generally in a group of 2 "normal" guys, 1 giant brute, 1 little kid, a girl and a strange animal

*joking - I dont care much for anime

LoL at Guy getting revenge for his fathers death, now that was hilarious.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Which Anime Addons Work Well With XBMC EDEN0