Windows Phone XBMC remote app (for XBMC 12 Frodo and Eden)
Sad 
I noticed there was an update for the app yesterday, but those controls are still not working (with XBMC 12 RC2)... Sad
HTPC Zotac ZBOX HD-ID33BR (Intel Atom D525, NVIDIA NG-ION, 4xBD, etc), 2GB DDR2 RAM, 40GB OCZ Agility2 SSD, Win 8.1, XBMC 13.
SERVER AMD Phenom II X4 910e, Asus M4A785TD-V EVO/U3S6, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 6xHDDs, Win Srv 2012 R2.
A/V BenQ W1400 DLP FHD/3D projector w 104" motor screen, Samsung 40" LCD FHD TV, Onkyo 7.1 receiver, Infinity Alpha speakers, Supra cables.
This might be only occurring on Windows Phone 8... On Windows Phone 7, I have no issue controlling XBMC using the latest app update and XBMC 12 RC2.
(2012-12-22, 20:11)Paulos Wrote: This might be only occurring on Windows Phone 8... On Windows Phone 7, I have no issue controlling XBMC using the latest app update and XBMC 12 RC2.

I'm running WP 7.5 on Nokia Lumia 800. It worked 100% until one of the XBMC 12 alpha versions (see previous post).
HTPC Zotac ZBOX HD-ID33BR (Intel Atom D525, NVIDIA NG-ION, 4xBD, etc), 2GB DDR2 RAM, 40GB OCZ Agility2 SSD, Win 8.1, XBMC 13.
SERVER AMD Phenom II X4 910e, Asus M4A785TD-V EVO/U3S6, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 6xHDDs, Win Srv 2012 R2.
A/V BenQ W1400 DLP FHD/3D projector w 104" motor screen, Samsung 40" LCD FHD TV, Onkyo 7.1 receiver, Infinity Alpha speakers, Supra cables.
New version 1.14 is available and should solve your problems (WP7 and WP8)
1) Would be nice if I could use the menu navigation buttons (up/down/left/right) to skip forward/backward in video/music, just as it is in the Android and iOS XBMC remote apps. Now I have to go to a seperate screen to accomplish this, which is a bit counterintuitive.

2) Another thing is that I'd like to be able to do, is to use the physical volume buttons of the phone to control XBMC's volume. Don't know if this is even possible, due to a limitation of Windows Phone though (works on Android)?

3) It would be fantastic if we could reorder the buttons (except perhaps for the arrow buttons) of the remote some way, seeing as the buttons are pretty much just square blocks in a fixed grid, this should work pretty intuitive, I think. See for me, the 'back' buttons would be better placed in the bottom left, instead of the top right. and if I could change that to suit my needs, that would be ideal!

4) I'd like to be able to choose the screen that appears when starting the app. 99% of the time I'm opening the app and go to the remote screen. Now it starts on the 'Media' screen.

Otherwise a very solid effort and much more responsive and intuitive than the other XBMC remote apps for WP8.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windows Phone XBMC remote app (for XBMC 12 Frodo and Eden)1