Playing all files automatically within a moviefolder
Hi XBMC friends,

I use a ATV2G that has been jailbroken on the latest firmware 4.4.4 (5.01). I installed NitoTV and with that I installed XBMC (works great). I have a movie library (from my Iomega Iconnect) connected to the ATV2G and it shows all the subfolders with my movies. If I want to select a movie I have to browse to the most detailed file in the movie folder to play it. For example Video_TS.IFO. My question is; is there any way or solution to configure XBMC that is will play automatically the movie by selecting the title folder of the movie? I mean that it will recognize it as a movie folder and start the dvd/blueray/HD movie? It would be nice to just select the folder, or better, the picture/flyer of the movie, to get it started. If this is an option, what do I need to configure?

I hope that my situation is clearly explained and that somebody can bring me a solution or answer.

Thanks in advance,

P@UL
Have you tried this way so you don't have to view the files and folders? http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...ia_sources
Set Up
Raspberry Pi running Raspbmc - XBMC 12.2
40" Samsung ES6800 LED Smart 3D 1080P TV
Onkyo HTS3405 5.1 DD True HD and DTS-HD Surround Sound
ReadyNAS Duo with 4TB (2 x 2TB X-RAID) Western Digital Caviar Green using NFS
Hi Deanmv,

Thank you for helping out. The link did put me in the right direction. Finally the solution was to connect with SMB and not with UpNp. With this type of sharing it makes in XBMC an other tab with movies instead of only a files tab. No i see all the covers and if I select the cover it starts playing. Perfect and thanks a lot.

Problem has been solved, this issue can be closed at this forum!

Kind regards,

P@UL

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playing all files automatically within a moviefolder0