Xbmc scrapping when moviedb is down?
I am getting this error suddenly I pasted below, a search lead me to believe its an issue with the tmdb at the moment. So my question is I notice xbmc is still adding these files to my library with no scraped thumbnails, so then i have a bunch of titles not scrapped. How do i rescrape them, do i literally have to delete my entire share and readd them? Surely there must be another way since tmdb is down alot, i might being doing this quite often.

I should also mention im getting missing thumbnails only, it seems to be scrapping movie info and fanart. But now i have 50 titles without thumbnail posters.

06:28:58 T:7312 ERROR: ADDON::CScraper::Run: Unable to parse web site
06:28:58 T:7312 WARNING: XFILE::CFileCurl::CReadState::FillBuffer: curl failed with code 22
06:28:58 T:7312 ERROR: CFileCurl::CReadState::Open, didn't get any data from stream.
06:28:58 T:7312 ERROR: ADDON::CScraper::Run: Unable to parse web site
06:28:59 T:2936 ERROR: Control 1 in window 10099 has been asked to focus, but it can't
06:29:01 T:3000 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
06:29:05 T:7312 ERROR: ADDON::CScraper::Run: Unable to parse web site
IDK if my problem has the same cause, but since last night, my XBMC doesn't scrape fanart anymore, as well as posters on other tabs than the first (on TMDb). On my laptop TMDb is working fine though..

What could it be?
Actually im missing the posters, it wont scrape the posters...

Maybe it is detecting fanart and thumbs because artwork downloader previously added them to my files.
Still getting this error, and still missing posters for scrapped shares i re-added.

Never had this happen before but for whatever reason i cannot get it to scrape any posters.

Any idea's?
Same problem with B3, I've narrowed it down to the fact it no longer seems to scrape posters unless they have a language attached to them! I've started to update the ones that don't work, example "51".

This is a right pain, why did they change this now?

Mark
Proud to have software induced insomnia.

Seems to be working again, what was the problem exactly?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbmc scrapping when moviedb is down?0