Demo PVR and web interface
Hi,

I've been asked to support the PVR in AWXi. Sadly I don't have a TV card etc. so I'm trying to use the demo one. Is there information missing that would normally appear in the pvr:// URI. Looking at overflowed interface, it seems to retrieve the channels via this method. A JSON call to list all channels would be great but I guess the PVR is frozen as well?

I can get the following from "pvr://channels/tv/all":
Code:
{"file":"pvr://channels/tv/All TV channels/0.pvr","filetype":"file","label":"Demo TV Channel 1","type":"unknown"}

I was expecting a channel to be a directory I could then list to get the programmes and their info from. Also, can I get the channelid using this method? I tried using "properties": ["channelid"] but that causes an error.

TIA
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
I'll check. been a while since I wrote that.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
right, now I know. there's no stream path set in the default demo settings.

open system/PVRDemoAddonSettings.xml and fill in some url that can be opened by xbmc's vfs, and it'll open that file when you start the channel stream.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

dushmaniac,

Can I put URL's to .pls, .asx, or .m3u files into the PVRDemoAddonSettings.xml file? Or, do I have to pull the URL's out of these files and add them in? The live TV/Radio streams I would like to make into TV/Radio channels are all of this type. Thanks!
that might not work because those are not the actual media files, but playlists. only one way to find out... Smile
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

(2012-04-06, 17:00)dushmaniac Wrote: that might not work because those are not the actual media files, but playlists. only one way to find out... Smile

Ok, yeah. Those didn't work. So, what exactly do I use? Can you give examples of URL's that can be put into the xml file? Because I have no clue how to do this, and nothing I've found online tells me anything useful about it. They all say something like "enter a URL that works with the XBMC vfs", but no one tells me which types of URL's will work with the XBMC vfs! :/

Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Demo PVR and web interface0