Now Playing cover art.
(2012-04-09, 12:33)freezy Wrote: Can you guys try this build to see if its' fixed?

Works on my Ubuntu 12.04 Beta2 + XBMC 11 setup.
"Works" as in it didn't work before and now it does? My problem is that I can't reproduce the issue with my local setup, so this version is a patch from natbur that is supposed to fix it.
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
(2012-04-09, 15:32)freezy Wrote: "Works" as in it didn't work before and now it does? My problem is that I can't reproduce the issue with my local setup, so this version is a patch from natbur that is supposed to fix it.

Yes, it didn't work before...
Working on my Transformer running 4.0.4 whereas it wasn't before. Woot!

Question though, is it intended to display a screenshot of a television show instead of the cover-art? If so, that's working too, heh.
Yeah, for TV eps, the "cover" is a shot from the episode.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
Working for me as well, where it didn't work before, thanks for the patch.

Is this the version that will appear on the Android Market, or is this just a standalone nightly?

Samsung GSII - XBMC Eden
No I'll add some more stuff before releasing it.
I wonder why some tv-shows show up with banners in the "TV Shows" view, and others do not:

The directory listing of the show:

There are "banner.jpg" files in the folders of the shows which banners don't show...

(2012-04-10, 18:51)freezy Wrote: No I'll add some more stuff before releasing it.

Ok, Thank you.
(2012-04-09, 12:33)freezy Wrote: Can you guys try this build to see if its' fixed?
Works great now and shows the cover art during "Now playing" on Galaxy S and Eden. Thanks a lot. Hope the new version will come soon Big Grin

(2012-04-10, 19:09)ICDeadPpl Wrote: I wonder why some tv-shows show up with banners in the "TV Shows" view, and others do not:

There are "banner.jpg" files in the folders of the shows which banners don't show...

Mine does the same thing across multiple Android devices.

Rofl Great, now i have "now playing cover art" on my HTC Sensation. Been running 8.7 on my Galaxy Tab 10.1 to have cover art but i couldn't even get that version to run on my Sensation.

Thanx

/Lengis
(2012-04-10, 19:09)ICDeadPpl Wrote: I wonder why some tv-shows show up with banners in the "TV Shows" view, and others do not:

That was really bugging me too, I finally figured it out.

It turns out the picture shown there is the folder.jpg from where the media is stored. Some of your shows have a poster size image as the folder.jpg, some have a banner sized image. You can change all the poster sized ones to banner sized ones and rescan in the remote. You can get those images from thetvdb.org. Or if there is already a banner named banner.jpg, just rename it and make it the folder.jpg.

Whatever software you're using to download the metadata is not configured properly. I use sickbeard and it is set to download the metadata and it has a setting in the newer versions to make it always download the banner sized image as the folder.jpg. Now don't quote me on this, but I don't think xbmc makes use of banner.jpg or poster.jpg. It uses folder.jpg for banner or poster, fanart.jpg for fanart, and tbn files for season posters and episode thumbs.
THANK YOU! Working amazingly now on Blackberry Playbook.

PEACE!
Cover art displays here now on Skypad Alpha2 ... Thank you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Now Playing cover art.0