Eden 3 forlula one scraping problem?!!
Question 
Hi guys,

Whenever I try to scrape any tv show Xbmc Either doesn't find any files or most of the time it adds it improperly as formula one season review or something?!?!!!

I have tried everything. My tv shows are named according to <showname/seasonx/SxxExx.ext>

Nothing scrapes properly.

Please help me!!
Debug log and please give an example of a show that is incorrectly scraping (how you have it named).

Flirc now has a forum: forum.flirc.tv
Sorry to have bother you. I figured it out. I was being a retard. I was testing beta 3 with a single tv show and didn't select 'folder contains a single tv show'.

That fixed it. Thanks Smile
Can someone PLEASE walk me through this... I have tried everything...loading one TV show at a time....loading multiple shows at a time with "run automated scan" and every single time it brings up Formula F1 Review .... I cant believe this.

I loaded up game of thrones and the walking dead at the same time

TV Shows>The Walking Dead(or Game of Thrones>Season 1> and the episodes in here are named Tv Show Name.S01E01.Name of episode.
none of those imgs work for me
(2012-11-01, 02:34)cctaylor88 Wrote: Can someone PLEASE walk me through this...
If you are referring to iirwin's post from 2/25, what he/she did was to go to Videos > Files and open the context menu for the show folder (press "c" on keyboard or click right mouse button) and select "Change content". On the "Set content" page, select the option "Selected folder contains a single TV show". Save the changes and re-open the context menu for that show and select "Scan for new content".

(2012-11-01, 04:06)cctaylor88 Wrote: none of those imgs work for me
That was just spammer crap and not a response to your previous post. Offending user has been banned and spam posts removed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eden 3 forlula one scraping problem?!!0