Duplicates in videolibrary
Hi!

Been trying to solve a problem I'm having with new scans of movies getting added twice by my atv2. I use a mysql and my two other xbmc machines running eden_b3 all just yield 1 entry per movie.

I read som tips on getting duplicate if you hade a smb shares with user names and password and one without. But this isn't true for me. I did find a mediasources.xml on the atv2 that had name and pass but I removed it and atv2 still scans movies twice.

Anyone have any tips to share?
Is the ATV2 is sharing the same database as the other two machines?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Yes! I use mysql on a win2k3 server!

I created the library from my mac running eden3. But since the ATV2 is always on I wanted to use auto library updater on it but it seems that when I scan from the ATV2 I get double entries into my mysql database.

All xbmcs in the household should have identical advancedsettings.xml
All information required for auto-updating is in the db. Thus, no matter what machine you do it on you should get the same info.

The only exception I can think of is that one of the machines resolves paths differently. In any case, taking a look in the path table of the db before and after this happens should give you a fair idea of what is going on.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Duplicates in videolibrary0