XBMC 11.0 Eden: RC 1 available now
So is the visualizer ProjectM overscan bug (whereby after using it, the screen moves downward and stays there until you exit XBMC) fixed or should I wait for 12.0? I'd just use a different visualizer but the rest all suck something horrible and other than faster photo loading, nothing really strikes me as worth giving up a good visualizer for in Eden (mostly just GUI differences at a glance).
THEATER: Epson 3100 3D Projector, DaLite 92" screen, 11.1.6 (Marantz SR7012 + Yamaha HTR-5960 + Onkyo ESPro) - Mixed Dialog Lift  - PSB T45/B15/S50/X1T/CS500 Speakers & Def Tech PF-1500 15" sub ; Sources: PS4, LG UP875 UHD, Nvidia Shield (KODI), ATV4K, Zidoo X9S (ZDMC), LD, GameCube
Isn't upgrade of a librtmp included?

In order to reproduce the newest stream contents, I want you to upgrade librtmp.
is there a setup of "fixed" RC-1 available somewere?
Because of some found issues RC2 is getting ready to roll earlier than expected. Rolling a release candidate out is no small task, but it'll happen shortly.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
@VonMagnum: Yes, it's fixed.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

DDDamian Wrote:Because of some found issues RC2 is getting ready to roll earlier than expected. Rolling a release candidate out is no small task, but it'll happen shortly.

thank you, I will wait to RC2. my beta 3 is working fine for me at the moment Nod
Loft - Intel I5-3570K, Asus P8Z77-LX, Corsair 16GB DDR3, AMD HD 7700, AOC 27" LCD
Bedroom - Intel I3-530, Intel DH55HC, Corsair 4GB DDR3, Nvidia G610, Samsung 37" HDTV
Living Room - Intel E8400, Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H, 4GB DDR2, Nvidia G610, Samsung 52" HDTV
Something I noticed when I was setting up my MacMini with RC1.
I went to the Audio section, changed the first option to HDMI and tried playing a film. It stuttered horribly. I went back into the Audio section and changed the bottom option (can't remember what it was now - I can look later from home if it's not apparent) to also be HDMI and then it was all fine. So I think the wrong settings confused XBMC horribly.
jmarshall Wrote:@VonMagnum: Yes, it's fixed.

Thanks. That's the first good news I've had all week.
THEATER: Epson 3100 3D Projector, DaLite 92" screen, 11.1.6 (Marantz SR7012 + Yamaha HTR-5960 + Onkyo ESPro) - Mixed Dialog Lift  - PSB T45/B15/S50/X1T/CS500 Speakers & Def Tech PF-1500 15" sub ; Sources: PS4, LG UP875 UHD, Nvidia Shield (KODI), ATV4K, Zidoo X9S (ZDMC), LD, GameCube
@VonMagnum: In case you want the details:

http://trac.xbmc.org/changeset/c9784b11e...6f34033a9c
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

anybody know how to downgrade xbmc eden RC1 to xbmc eden beta3 thanks
Yeh I posted a link about two pages back
Just updated XBMC today, looks like it's RC2.
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Nexus + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR 204 RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ Z83 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
torch1 Wrote:Yeh I posted a link about two pages back

can you post me the link thanks
charger41 Wrote:can you post me the link thanks

Sorry I'm on my phone, just read the thread.
Help! I spent a few hours trying to get Eden B3 loaded back on my ATV. Menu no longer listes that version. Does any one have manual setps on how to install it via ssh? Thanks in advance

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 11.0 Eden: RC 1 available now1