How to find beta1 source code
Hi,

Is there any way to download the Beta 1 code somewhere ? Beta 2 and later got a serious problem with DXVA, resulting in massive framedrops on my E350. This is caused by changes in DXVA.CPP. I was just comparing that file on 10.1 with the latest overnight, but these changes are massive. So I was hoping Beta 1 has less changes compared to the current nightly, which would narrow the problem down. Thanks !
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/tree/Eden_beta1
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Thanks !!
Thanks again DDDamian, didn't know these files were online Wink The changes are very slight between those versions and I'm pretty sure I've located the problem, going to mess around with the code a bit ...
NP. As mentioned in the other thread if you find a bug please add a detailed Trac ticket. Cool
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Is there any way to download the whole tree ? When I click on downloads it says "Sorry, there aren't any downloads for this repository".

Thanks !

*EDIT* never mind, got it (via tags)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to find beta1 source code0