Release X-Note (Evernote access)
Initial public beta test.

Manage your Evernote account. View/Stack/Publish notebooks. Create/Delete/Move notes - including creating a note with the xbmc.log or a screenshot. Multiple users supported.

On my REPO.
If you need help, ask a question in this thread or join #ruuk on freenode.
Additions for sharing with ShareSocial

Download v0.1.4 zip

ShareSocial thread - go here for info about the new features.
I would really appreciate some feedback on how this is working for users other than me. I don't want to post it to the repo without at least some testing Smile
Hi ruuk,

did a little test with X-Note,

Here is my log

Made myself a member of EvernoteBig Grin

On my first attempt to get it to work I created a Note called XBMCLOGS got various errors, and lost that logSad
But the XBMCLOGS Note stayed.

The log is from then onwards, I was able to create a screenshot note, It then gave me a url, I then tried to do a xbmc log note, but it errored out.

With this addon am I right in saying that I could post a log & screenshot from my armchair

Forgive me if this post sounds mixed up ,as I'm note sure what I'm doing with it.

Do you have a quick walk through of getting a log and screenshot from me to xbmc.org

Anyway see what you think to the log

John
(2012-06-06, 20:55)hasselhof Wrote: Hi ruuk,

did a little test with X-Note,

Here is my log

Made myself a member of EvernoteBig Grin

On my first attempt to get it to work I created a Note called XBMCLOGS got various errors, and lost that logSad
But the XBMCLOGS Note stayed.

The log is from then onwards, I was able to create a screenshot note, It then gave me a url, I then tried to do a xbmc log note, but it errored out.

With this addon am I right in saying that I could post a log & screenshot from my armchair

Forgive me if this post sounds mixed up ,as I'm note sure what I'm doing with it.

Do you have a quick walk through of getting a log and screenshot from me to xbmc.org

Anyway see what you think to the log

John
Well, when it is working for you (you obviously proved it needed testing Smile ) you will be able to post a log and a screen shot to a publicly shared notebook and post a link to that notebook. For instance I just made a publicly shared notebook named "public" in Evernote that has the url: https://www.evernote.com/pub/ruuk25/public .

In the future if I make some sort of clipboard functionality (I'm now thinking of adding it to my ShareSocial addon) you could just copy the notebook link in evernote, and paste it into Forum Browser. But for now typing the url isn't too bad.

I'll look into the errors. Looks like there was an encoding error and some others Smile

I just got an encoding error posting a log.
Honestly, it worked when I was first testing it... Smile
Just fixed the log posting, and got your other error Smile
Version 0.1.5

Changes:
- Bug fixes for encoding, errors after creating new note, and error possibly caused when no notebooks have notes.

On my REPO.
Hi ruuk,

I've understood it like the following

So when X-Note is up and fully running,
I can make a one off Public Notebook via X-note,
then paste my log & screenshot via X-note to the public notebook,
then the url that is given, I would jot it down, then type the url into forum browser
to appear on XBMC.org for eg.
This url then could remain the same url, all the time, I could just delete the log & screenshot
via X-note and add my new log and screenshot each timeHuh

Big Grin Looking good with your quick fixes, at least you got the errors as well

Thanks

John

Got a cuppa down stairs waiting for me so I will have to shoot, see you later and thanks for the new update I will keep you posted/noted he he
(2012-06-06, 22:03)hasselhof Wrote: Hi ruuk,

I've understood it like the following

So when X-Note is up and fully running,
I can make a one off Public Notebook via X-note,
then paste my log & screenshot via X-note to the public notebook,
then the url that is given, I would jot it down, then type the url into forum browser
to appear on XBMC.org for eg.
This url then could remain the same url, all the time, I could just delete the log & screenshot
via X-note and add my new log and screenshot each timeHuh

Big Grin Looking good with your quick fixes, at least you got the errors as well

Thanks

John

Looks like you understand correctly Smile
Hi ruuk,

Got your update, was able to create a xbmc log note but web viewer lost focus see log

Log

At the end of the log is what you want Smile

(2012-06-07, 00:14)hasselhof Wrote: Hi ruuk,

Got your update, was able to create a xbmc log note but web viewer lost focus see log

Log

Any luck ruuk ?
(2012-06-07, 18:11)hasselhof Wrote:
(2012-06-07, 00:14)hasselhof Wrote: Hi ruuk,

Log

Any luck ruuk ?
could you describe a little more what you mean? I understand the lost focus part, I just need to know when its happening.
will do a full re-install of x-note and test again.
Hi ruuk,

here is my log so far log

I'm able to log into x-note everytime
In a browser I had already created a note
Using that note I tried to create a xbmc log note but got an error see screen shot

Screenshot

I'm using windows and my log is located in windows at C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\XBMC\xbmc.log if thats any help

John.
Version 0.1.6

Changes:
- Now should find log file on Windows systems (perhaps other systems wouldn't have worked previously as well)

On my REPO.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
X-Note (Evernote access)0