Custom boot video?
Care to tell us what skin you are using and pastebin your home.xml. I've only modded a few skins to suit my needs. I'm no coding expert but who knows, I may see something.

I'm using Nox and I've added the line of code to line 3 of the home.xml. Maybe try that. If you add it into line 3 of Nox and it works then you will know that you just need to work on the home.xml file.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
I'm using the Xperience skin and I actually did put the line of code on the 3rd line as well. I'll do the pastebin thing tomorrow because i just shut the computer down for the night. I did notice something though since i put that code in, it seems that whenever i press the escape key, the intro movie plays. It's interesting. Before i shutdown, i commented the code out in home.xml.

Techguy, i am running a dual monitor setup, though i do have 3 plugged into the machine at the moment, i switch between 2 depending on what i'm doing. I transport this computer between my college home and home home, which is where the tube TV and flatscreen are, respectively. At school, i'm running a Dell ultrasharp with the TV, and at home it'll be a Dell with the flatscreen. See at school i use this for video editing and a media center, so i need the screens. I'm looking into replacing the Dell with a nicer Ultrasharp though.
In my intro thread a user reported that they got it working by putting it as the first line of the home.xml file. Maybe try the same with yours.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
Ok i just tried it with the first line of code, and is still replays when i press escape. O well, it's not a big deal.
If not create a startup.xml file in the skins root folder and see then XBMC will auto-boot from that file when loading (I think) and if you put the play video command in there it will work. The home.xml doesn't need to be changed at all, that is how ReFocus handles it anyway...
Set Up
Raspberry Pi running Raspbmc - XBMC 12.2
40" Samsung ES6800 LED Smart 3D 1080P TV
Onkyo HTS3405 5.1 DD True HD and DTS-HD Surround Sound
ReadyNAS Duo with 4TB (2 x 2TB X-RAID) Western Digital Caviar Green using NFS

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom boot video?0