11.0 rc-2
Hello friends...i installed rc-2 version today through nitotv and everyhting has updated...the thing i noticed is when enter through nitotv>manage>sources...now i have 2 AwkwardTv sources that are identical and i don't want to bog down memory of APTV2 device with identical copies of AwkwardTv source...is there any way to remove one of these sources?? or are they both required for some reason, although before update, i had only 1AwkwardTv source.

One more thing i noticed is in manage sources, at the bottom where mirrors.xbmc.org is, when i enter it crashes back to mainmenu when toggling on XBMC seatbelt unlock for apple tv2...it never did this before and i was wondering why or if its related to the 2 AwkwardTV sources...can someone please help clarify things for me regarding these questions and help guide me if need be on how to fix these issues...pleeaase be thorough due to me being a new/novice user with this device...thank-you all...BlackPanther
hi again people, can anyone tell me where the awkwardtv source is located in ssh mode so i can go in and delete one of these 2 identical sources please & thank-you very muchSmile...or is there a better way to get rid of 1 of these identical copies of awkwardtv sources??...BlackPanther

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
11.0 rc-20