• 43(current)
NBA International League Pass - Add-on
is not fixed yet
Is anyone else having issues playing at 60fps? My audio cuts out after 5 seconds and the video is jumpy. At 30fps it works perfectly
here it works perferkt (Lakers Games). But really only 30fps Stream.
Could someone clarify this 30/60 fps thing (beyond merely subjective impression)? How do you switch between the two, and how do you display the FPS of the stream?
(2016-11-02, 13:17)beachdrifter Wrote: Could someone clarify this 30/60 fps thing (beyond merely subjective impression)? How do you switch between the two, and how do you display the FPS of the stream?

as far as I'm aware if you press c on your keyboard whilst the stream is playing it will bring up the info and then look for a bit on left that has 'fr'. not sure about changing it unless it's in the addon settings where you can change the stream bitrate etc
(2016-11-02, 14:37)morph78 Wrote:
(2016-11-02, 13:17)beachdrifter Wrote: Could someone clarify this 30/60 fps thing (beyond merely subjective impression)? How do you switch between the two, and how do you display the FPS of the stream?

as far as I'm aware if you press c on your keyboard whilst the stream is playing it will bring up the info and then look for a bit on left that has 'fr'. not sure about changing it unless it's in the addon settings where you can change the stream bitrate etc

Press 'o' to bring up the info. This is display only, you can not make any changes to the info displayed.
Kodi Matrix on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
The output ist a 60fps stream, but the input is only 30fps.

Watch any archived Game from this year, and then a game from last year. You see direct the difference.
I just wanted to add that this add-on is absolutely fantastic! Finally I can use LP in the way it was intended. A big thanks to all the contributors! The NBA has never looked better on my (admittedly old) system. Just wow!
(2016-11-01, 13:02)Lyvean Wrote: Do we have any updates about the nba tv live cutting out after 5 minutes (not when you are watching live)?

I still haven't found the solution for that

(2016-11-02, 00:48)NBAThrowAway Wrote: Has anyone tested Live Games with the unreleased polling-service version? Does it still cut out 1 minute after the hour? Or is it fixed.

No, currently it works for the nba live tv only
Download the NBA International league pass (latest version) from github, report issues here
Thumbs Up 
Max: just installed the new version (I had to uninstall the previous version and install the 0.8.4 version via zipfile; updating didn't work) but logo's look really good. Thanks for this.
I assume it's been noted that the Charlotte Hornets are still listed as the Charlotte Bobcats lol
In the name of the game or the logo?

Edit: already found it : 11/02/2016 -> Sixers vs Bobcats

Logo is oke, the name of the game not. @ Maxgalbu, can we change that?

They should really forbid al those name changes Tongue
I'm currently unable to watch any live games on Kodi from Australia, they're all buffering and lagging every 5 seconds. It's not my internet either, 110 mbps download right now.
Today I'm unable to watch anything on Kodi, I go to Live games and Archived games and there's just nothing there, no games at all.

I've tried uninstalling twice, and have tried v16.1 and v17. neither work.
(2016-10-27, 17:34)jasontakesohio Wrote:
(2016-10-27, 04:40)stro. Wrote: Could be blacked out. Are you using a VPN? I get that message if I have forgotten to load up the VPN

Thank you, this solved my "are you logged in? error, I feel stupid for not thinking of it before.

Unfortunately, I now have the problem of the stream stopping every few minutes. Should I be using the NBA-polling zip or the NBA-master zip, or are they one and the same?

I tried this (VPN) but I'm still getting the same "are you logged in" error. Help?
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBA International League Pass - Add-on6