No video in fullscreen
when i try to watch a tv stream (live tv) in full screen, there is no video, but in the menu's i can see the video in the background.
any ideas what to do? i't happens in eden beta 3, rc1 and rc2. didn't try with beta 1 and 2
i'm on a win7 msi, i5 hm-55 chipset.

hope you will help, i'm new with xbmc..
a full and proper debug log would be a place to start.
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
This normally means you have the setting "Adjust display refresh rate to match video" enabled in System settings, System, Playback, and your TV doesn't support the refresh rate the video is running at. Try disabling this setting.

JR
jhsrennie Wrote:This normally means you have the setting "Adjust display refresh rate to match video" enabled in System settings, System, Playback, and your TV doesn't support the refresh rate the video is running at. Try disabling this setting.

JR

that doesn't chance anything, still no picture in fullscreen, JR.

How to make a debug log Hudson??
Timse Wrote:How to make a debug log Hudson??

Enable debug logging from System settings, System, Debugging, and restart XBMC then wait a minute or two for all the startup tasks to finish. Now play a video that gives you the "black screen" for a minute or two, then stop the video and close XBMC.

Open the debug log by pressing Windows-R and in the Run dialog type:

"%appdata%\xbmc\xbmc.log"

(including the quotes). Click OK and the log should open in Notepad. Copy and paste the log into http://pastebin.com/ and post the link it gives you here.

JR
jhsrennie Wrote:Enable debug logging from System settings, System, Debugging, and restart XBMC then wait a minute or two for all the startup tasks to finish. Now play a video that gives you the "black screen" for a minute or two, then stop the video and close XBMC.

Open the debug log by pressing Windows-R and in the Run dialog type:

"%appdata%\xbmc\xbmc.log"

(including the quotes). Click OK and the log should open in Notepad. Copy and paste the log into http://pastebin.com/ and post the link it gives you here.

JR

Thx JR
Here is what i get. http://pastebin.com/w42YqY5u
i've just checked it, and i've got the same problem in dharma.
Here's your problem:
XFILE::CRarDirectory::GetDirectory: rar lib returned no files in archive E:\The.Simpsons.S23E13.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION\the.simpsons.2313.720p-dimension.rar, likely corrupt
Indeed, though I'd be surprised if that's affecting video playback unless it's only the Simpsons that gives the problem.

I can't see any obvious problems in the log, though I note:

Code:
DEBUG: Resolution 1366x768 @ 60.00 - Full Screen (29) not a very good match for fps 23.976 (weight: 0.166), trying 2:3 cadence

You could try changing the display refresh rate to 50Hz and/or turning off hardware acceleration to see if that makes any difference.

JR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No video in fullscreen0