[WINDOWS] Info button no longer works on Eden RC2
I installed Eden RC2 but I couldn't use the Info key on my Ortek VRC-1100 remote. It worked in Dharma 10.1 before upgrading and I've gone back to Dharma 10.1 after un-installing Eden RC2 and it works ok.

Windows 7 32 Bit
Zotac ZBOX Mini PC Barebone Nvidia ION, Celeron CULV SU2300
4GB RAM

Any ideas.
Zotac ZBOX HD-ND22
XBMCBuntu
Frodo / Confluence
2 x 3TB HDD
flirc
Harmony 885
The i button on an ORtek VRC-1100 sends a right mouse click. In v10.1 this will normally open the context menu, though where the menu opens depends on where the mouse pointer happens to be at the time.

Eden should do something similar. I've just tried clicking the real right mouse button in Eden RC2 and it seems to work.

In Eden you can customise the action of the right mouse button by creating a file called mouse.xml in your userdata\keymaps folder. Press Windows-R and in the Run dialog type:

Code:
notepad "%appdata%\xbmc\userdata\keymaps\mouse.xml"

click OK and when you are prompted to create a new file answer Yes. Copy and paste the following into Notepad:

Code:
<keymap>
  <global>
    <mouse>
      <rightclick>Info</rightclick>
    </mouse>
  </global>
</keymap>

Close Notepad and save the changes.

JR
A debug log will show you what's going on. It's not clear to me whether the problem is a lack of the "Movie Information" option in the context menu, or no context menu at all.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I am having the same issue but on AppleTV (1st gen) not a PC and the behaviour is the same for the ATV remote or the Harmony. The context menu does work though.

MacMini 2.3gHz i7, OS X 10.13.6
Running Kodi 18.9

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS] Info button no longer works on Eden RC20