TV Shows not displaying
Hi, so far i have managed to get the Remote app on my Desire HD to display all my Music and Movies, but when i click TV Shows it says "Make sure XBMC webserver is enabled and XBMC is running" i have looked everywhere for a fix. i have no idea why it can show my movies and music but not show my TV shows

any help is extremely appreciated as this has been bugging me for hours
Brian xD Wrote:Hi, so far i have managed to get the Remote app on my Desire HD to display all my Music and Movies, but when i click TV Shows it says "Make sure XBMC webserver is enabled and XBMC is running" i have looked everywhere for a fix. i have no idea why it can show my movies and music but not show my TV shows

any help is extremely appreciated as this has been bugging me for hours

What version of XBMC are you running?
Brian xD Wrote:10.1

What platform are you running it on? Windows, etc...

I'm assuming all your TV shows are scrapped into your library, and that you actually have enabled your event server and such.
yup, done all of that and its on windows vista
Have you considered upgrading to Eden? I'm using it on Eden RC2 and its working great
i'll download and install it just now, hopefully it fixes the problem
still getting the same error Sad
Perhaps your tv shows library is quite big, just try to set a bigger timeout in the settings.
increased the timeout from 5secs to 15. still getting it
im also getting some trouble with posters not showing for some tv shows in Aeon Nox either :/
still having problems with this, anyone got any ideas?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows not displaying0