• 98(current)
Release Artist Slideshow addon (with skin and addon integration)
Windows 10 and Kodi Isengard.

I want to reinstall Windows and Kodi on another machine from scratch. The music library will be a subset of those on another machine. Can I copy the slideshow files (only the pictures) from my current installation to the new installation of AS? I want to shortcut the process of finding/downloading the pictures.
(2015-10-21, 05:11)hurricane51 Wrote: Windows 10 and Kodi Isengard.

I want to reinstall Windows and Kodi on another machine from scratch. The music library will be a subset of those on another machine. Can I copy the slideshow files (only the pictures) from my current installation to the new installation of AS? I want to shortcut the process of finding/downloading the pictures.

Sure. Go to the user data folder and then look in script.artistslideshow. In there are two folders you should copy: ArtistInformation and ArtistSlideshow. The former has all the meta data for artists' bios, similar artists, MBID, etc. The latter has all the images. Copying both will keep you from having to redownload everything.
(2015-10-21, 08:48)pkscout Wrote:
(2015-10-21, 05:11)hurricane51 Wrote: Windows 10 and Kodi Isengard.

Sure. Go to the user data folder and then look in script.artistslideshow. In there are two folders you should copy: ArtistInformation and ArtistSlideshow. The former has all the meta data for artists' bios, similar artists, MBID, etc. The latter has all the images. Copying both will keep you from having to redownload everything.

Thanks for the info!
I have my own custom Confluence skin. May I ask what I need to do to enable support for this addon please? Can I simply take the MusicOSD.xml and MusicVisualisation.xml files from your Confluence mod and overwrite mine? Thanks!

EDIT: Right no answer so I guess I didn't try hard enough to solve the problem. I looked again at the wiki and included the code under 3.3 MusicVisualisation.xml. Don't know if I need to make any change to MusicOSD.xml.

EDIT#2: And it works!! Yeah!! I just wish the "Spectrum Visualisation" would appear in front of the images rather than behind them.
Similar Artists Wont show up!?

Did i do something wrong or is it just not supported anymore?

What i try:

onload in dialogAlbumInfo.xml:
PHP Code:
<onload codition="!Player.HasAudio + System.HasAddon(script.artistslideshow)">SetProperty(CURRENTARTIST,$INFO[ListItem.Artist])</onload>
<
onload codition="!Player.HasAudio + System.HasAddon(script.artistslideshow)">SetProperty(ArtistSlideshow.ExternalCall,True)</onload>
<
onload codition="!Player.HasAudio + System.HasAddon(script.artistslideshow)">XBMC.RunScript(script.artistslideshow,windowid=12001&amp;artistfield=CURRENTARTIST)</onload>
<
onunload codition="System.HasAddon(script.artistslideshow)">clearProperty(ArtistSlideshow.ExternalCall)</onunload

and the "content" in the List:
PHP Code:
<item id="1">
    <
label>$INFO[Window.Property(ArtistSlideshow.1.SimilarName)]</label>
    <
icon>$INFO[Window.Property(ArtistSlideshow.1.SimilarThumb)]</icon>
    <
visible>!IsEmpty(Window.Property(ArtistSlideshow.1.SimilarThumb))</visible>
</
item>
<
item id="2">
    <
label>$INFO[Window.Property(ArtistSlideshow.2.SimilarName)]</label>
    <
icon>$INFO[Window.Property(ArtistSlideshow.2.SimilarThumb)]</icon>
    <
visible>!IsEmpty(Window.Property(ArtistSlideshow.2.SimilarThumb))</visible>
</
item>
... and 
so on ... 

Nothing shows up.

--

2nd Attemp accoring to the Wiki:

onload in dialogAlbumInfo.xml:
PHP Code:
<onload codition="System.HasAddon(script.artistslideshow)">RunScript(script.artistslideshowdaemon=True)</onload

and the "content" in the List:
PHP Code:
<item id="1">
    <
label>$INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow.1.SimilarName)]</label>
    <
icon>$INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow.1.SimilarThumb)]</icon>
    <
visible>!IsEmpty(Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow.1.SimilarThumb))</visible>
</
item>
.. and 
so on .. 

Didnt work to.

PHP Code:
Window.Property(ArtistSlideshowRunning

Gives me "true" in a label. So i guess its running.

did remove the "visibles" to to check if i didnt make a mistake there, still no suxess.

--

So, did i do a mistake someware?

Regards
Sorry to repost this but just in case my question didn't get seen in the post above after I edited it: is there anyway to have the Spectrum Visualisation appear in front of the images rather than faintly in the background please?

I seem to remember this was the norm in earlier versions of the addon. Never really liked the change. If not possible then grand and feel free to ignore this. Thanks.
(2015-11-03, 15:52)VanZan Wrote: Sorry to repost this but just in case my question didn't get seen in the post above after I edited it: is there anyway to have the Spectrum Visualisation appear in front of the images rather than faintly in the background please?

I seem to remember this was the norm in earlier versions of the addon. Never really liked the change. If not possible then grand and feel free to ignore this. Thanks.

You can change the order of the way things stack by changing their relative position in the MusicVisualization.xml file. Technically that isn't an AS decision, that's a skin decision. I never looked that close at the example files, as I only use AS in the background (i.e. I don't stack anything else).
(2015-11-03, 14:43)Rantanplan-1 Wrote: onload in dialogAlbumInfo.xml:
PHP Code:
<onload codition="!Player.HasAudio + System.HasAddon(script.artistslideshow)">SetProperty(CURRENTARTIST,$INFO[ListItem.Artist])</onload>
<
onload codition="!Player.HasAudio + System.HasAddon(script.artistslideshow)">SetProperty(ArtistSlideshow.ExternalCall,True)</onload>
<
onload codition="!Player.HasAudio + System.HasAddon(script.artistslideshow)">XBMC.RunScript(script.artistslideshow,windowid=12001&amp;artistfield=CURRENTARTIST)</onload>
<
onunload codition="System.HasAddon(script.artistslideshow)">clearProperty(ArtistSlideshow.ExternalCall)</onunload

I have no idea if AS will work when you call it this way. The external call stuff is meant to be called from another script, not the skin. If you aren't getting anything back then it just won't work that way.
Hi Kyle,

Do you have a repository for Kodi Isengard through which I can load your modified Confluence skin?
If yes, can you point me to it?
Thanks, Jeroen
(2015-11-06, 11:32)jcjdammers Wrote: Do you have a repository for Kodi Isengard through which I can load your modified Confluence skin?
If yes, can you point me to it?

Two options. If you just want to use it, then download my skin repo at:

https://github.com/pkscout/repository.sk...-1.1.0.zip

Once that's installed you can pick the skin and install it.

If you want to modify it, the GitHub repo is at:

https://github.com/pkscout/skin.confluen...kscout.mod

If you're modifying it, be aware of the module dependencies. To deal with the additional language strings I created another addon that's just a place to hold the language stuff (which is also in my GitHub account). You'll need that for the skin to work right. If you download the skin from the repo in the first link, at that will get installed automagically.
(2015-11-06, 01:33)pkscout Wrote:
(2015-11-03, 14:43)Rantanplan-1 Wrote: onload in dialogAlbumInfo.xml:
PHP Code:
<
<
<

I have no idea if AS will work when you call it this way. The external call stuff is meant to be called from another script, not the skin. If you aren't getting anything back then it just won't work that way.

It works fine with Helix and and Gotham this way! (No Luck with Isengard.)

as Mentioned did try Both ways (the one aboth and the one from the Wiki (previus Post).)

Both doesnt work with Isengard.

Did Copy Past the old (Helix) AlbumInfoDialog to the Isengard Skin, to prevent it has something to do with chanches in this Dialog but NoLuck. NoIdea Why!
as i have Helix portable On the Same Machine i've double check with the same Artist in Helix and Isengard. (Helix "similar Artists" shows up / Isengard nothing shows up.

So no clue.
Hi guys,
what's the way (code) for show "fanart" when no images availables on the artist slideshow

I need the code on the red space below:

<control type="image">
<!-- Fanart -->
<include>FullscreenDimensions</include>
<texture>$INFO[MusicPlayer.Property(fanart_image)]</texture>
<colordiffuse>aawhite</colordiffuse>
<visible>this code</visible>
</control>

<control type="multiimage"
id="5045">
<!-- Artist SlideShow -->
<include>FullscreenDimensions</include>
<imagepath background="true">$INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow)]</imagepath>
<aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
<timeperimage>10000</timeperimage>
<fadetime>2000</fadetime>
<randomize>true</randomize>
<colordiffuse>aawhite</colordiffuse>
</control>

Can you help me please?¡ Huh
(2015-11-11, 02:36)JdAb Wrote: Hi guys,
what's the way (code) for show "fanart" when no images availables on the artist slideshow

Technically there is no window property that tells the skin that. The best you can do is check to see if $INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow)] is empty. If it's empty then there were no images to display and the user didn't select a fallback directory. The only thing is that $INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow)] will be empty if no images have yet been downloaded, at least until something is downloaded. So basically you can't really tell if it's empty because there are no images or just that there aren't any images YET.
(2015-11-11, 03:10)pkscout Wrote:

Technically there is no window property that tells the skin that. The best you can do is check to see if $INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow)] is empty. If it's empty then there were no images to display and the user didn't select a fallback directory. The only thing is that $INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow)] will be empty if no images have yet been downloaded, at least until something is downloaded. So basically you can't really tell if it's empty because there are no images or just that there aren't any images YET.

Thank you pkscout.
I try with this:

<visible>IsEmpty(Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow))</visible>

But not working... Huh
(2015-11-11, 04:03)JdAb Wrote:
(2015-11-11, 03:10)pkscout Wrote:

Thank you pkscout.
I try with this:

<visible>IsEmpty(Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow))</visible>

But not working... Huh

Honestly I don't do a great deal of skinning, so I can't be anymore help than what I've given. Since the user can set a fallback folder to use when no images are found, I'm not sure the skin really needs to handle that use case.
  • 98(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artist Slideshow addon (with skin and addon integration)5