All my Addons Not loading on ATV2
Hello,

I have had my ATV2 successfully jailbroken and running XBMC for about a month now. I have been using such channels as flashsportstream and 1Channel.

When i went to update my flashsportstream as the new plugin has become avaliable, i removed then reinstalled but when i went to reinstall it did not correctly configure and when i went to the 'get addon' in the morstar addons it did not have any addons in its section. Now wen i go to unzip files in no longer correctly unzips like it did before.

I then went to try my use my other video addons like youtube, 1channel etc it said script error or connection failure 'failed to connect to url' and nothing will now load up fully.

The only settings i have altered in my xbmc is the network. I didnt know if a change in the port would make a difference.

I am a newbie to this but have not had a problem until now.

If anyone could help would b great.

Thanks

Craig
Exit xbmc and check you are connected to the Internet sometimes apple drops the wifi connection happened to me a few times
Ye i have checked my network connection through apples system settings and says the connection is fine.

I have even tried uninstalling xbmc and reinstalling but with no joy!!

regards
That leaves you last option that is factory reset, jailbreak, put xmbc....
coops169 Wrote:Ye i have checked my network connection through apples system settings and says the connection is fine.

I have even tried uninstalling xbmc and reinstalling but with no joy!!

regards
check you didn't enable the proxy setting in xbmc
settings > network > internet access
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2012-03-06, 23:58)ronie Wrote: check you didn't enable the proxy setting in xbmc
settings > network > internet access

Thank you so much. I was having the same problem with mine and this fixed it. I was tryna get the driod remote
App to work (which i coundn't get) i must have turned it on then

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
All my Addons Not loading on ATV20