Feature request for Google Play
Gentlemen, this is a must-have opportunity: http://play.google.com/about/features/
This add-on would even the playing field for not having across the board Netflix access!

What do you think?
I think this would ROCK. I could free up about 10 gigs of HD space by having all my music content through Google Play.

+1
This is directly from the Google Play website:

Quote:Consumer Conduct Policy

Our policies play an important role in maintaining a positive experience for our users. Please follow these policies when using music on Google Play. Content is defined as tracks, album covers, images, artist biographies, descriptions, links, comments, and any other data included on artist pages.

The overarching theme is not to use the content in any way or purpose other than presented by the service.

Do not scrape content presented through the service.
Do not build separate page(s) or site(s) that collect links related to the service.
Do not share links to content except through the Social Recommendations feature.
Do not circumvent controls on any content.
Do not capture or “rip” content that is not presented as downloadable by the service.
Do not engage in bot-like activity, such as repetitive plays of previews.
Do not abuse your account or services provided to game access controls or usage limits.

I assume this MIGHT present some limitations...
Which of those rules do you think would make limitations?

"Do not build separate page(s) or site(s) that collect links related to the service."

Is there a way that the addon could show the full content of the Google interface but also include XBMC-style menu choices? Then you wouldn't really be making a "separate" page.

Do not scrape content presented through the service.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Feature request for Google Play1