Eden Movie Set
(2012-05-30, 20:13)Devaron Wrote: A small note:
I read somewhere on this forum that the MovieSet Addon CAN cause crashes and things like that on the recent Eden build(s). Don't know the details, but i experienced random crashes (especially when exiting the Weather or the Movies/Series menu) that stopped when i removed the MovieSet Addon.

Just so you know, in case you start getting random crashes... Wink

I've had problems with crashes, and i probably read some of the same posts as you regarding the addon. I disabled it, and my crashes have stopped. I'll be manually creating the sets with Ember from now on. That's how i was doing it before Eden, and never had problems.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
(2012-05-30, 20:13)Devaron Wrote: A small note:
I read somewhere on this forum that the MovieSet Addon CAN cause crashes and things like that on the recent Eden build(s). Don't know the details, but i experienced random crashes (especially when exiting the Weather or the Movies/Series menu) that stopped when i removed the MovieSet Addon.

Just so you know, in case you start getting random crashes... Wink

Wish I read this months ago. XBMC had been a nightmare with constant hanging and crashing. Thought it was the Eden build, but then I recalled reading about this happening with the MovieSet Addon when I first installed, but stupidly didn't take much notice. Disabled it but still XBMC would hang, so uninstalled it completely and no more hanging. It's a shame as it's a great add-on.

Anyone know yet how to have 'group movies in set's active, but without scraping sets please?

UPDATE: I thought I had actually solved the above problem before, however recently set's have started to be scraped again. Found the solution to this problem AGAIN here (post by scudlee).....

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=132416

Think IMDB add-on must have updated at some point and reset settings.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eden Movie Set0