• 62(current)
[RELEASE] Spotimc: Another Spotify music addon
(2014-10-06, 00:53)wreckthisplace Wrote: Hey all,

Forgive me if this is something that I have just overlooked, but is there any way to get Spotimc to display your Spotify music library? All I see is tabs for New Stuff, Playlists, Search, More... and Exit. I find it very odd that I can't access my Spotify music library from this addon (unless I'm missing something) and the only way to listen to a track is to search for it. Seems a bit odd to me considering people spend a lot of time customizing their Spotify library.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Use playlists.
Hi-

I have been trying out spotimc and it's working pretty well, but there is one feature that I can't seem to figure out. It seems like the main capability to manage the queue from my iphone is for me to start a playlist from spotimc directly. From there I can go to "Now Playing" on my iphone app and manage the queue (stop, start, reorder, change tracks).

What I would really like to be able to do is to add music to the queue on the fly from my phone. This is a pretty critical feature for me to DJ from my phone since I can't guess in advance every song I might want in the queue. Is there a way to do this with spotimc or any other spotify add-on?

Thanks!
(2014-10-06, 00:56)SKIBBE Wrote:
(2014-10-06, 00:53)wreckthisplace Wrote: Hey all,

Forgive me if this is something that I have just overlooked, but is there any way to get Spotimc to display your Spotify music library? All I see is tabs for New Stuff, Playlists, Search, More... and Exit. I find it very odd that I can't access my Spotify music library from this addon (unless I'm missing something) and the only way to listen to a track is to search for it. Seems a bit odd to me considering people spend a lot of time customizing their Spotify library.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Use playlists.

Playlists?

I'm trying to understand that. You don't find that a bit tiresome? For instance, if I wanted to listen to a whole album from one artist and then another whole album from another, I would have to create a playlist for every album I would want to listen to before I could use it with Spotimc. I find this a bit tedious. Don't get me wrong, this is a great addon and kudos to the developer/developers, but I'm a bit confused as to why there's no Artist, Album, or Songs tab to access your personal library to make it a true Spotify experience.
Hi.

EDIT: Works again, looks like it was a error from spotify

Is there a chance that we can see our own music (the spotify libarys)?

Greetings
Pete
Greetings,
Pete
HI all, I have the latest xbmc 13.2 version installed and it keeps saying that the spotmic addon does not work with this version? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!
Is this working on the new Kodi release? Openelec has RC1 out now and I would like to upgrade.
Hi, I love this addon, but it's not working on SPMC (Amazon Fire tv). It says ERRNO 1.

Any advice?
OSMC Vero 4K, Intel NUC Celeron 847, ODroid N2+, Raspberry Pi3 LibreELEC. Amazon Fire TV
Vizio  Atmos 7.1
LG 65" OLED
(2014-12-02, 13:45)jpc0480 Wrote: Is this working on the new Kodi release? Openelec has RC1 out now and I would like to upgrade.

Yeah, anyone who has tested this on OpenElec 5.0?
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

Intel NUC 4250U (Haswell) in Abel H2 chassis, Philips 55OLED804
Works just fine. The only thing I've noticed is that when first opening, it'll look like it's stuck on the progress indicator. You have to click on one of the tabs ("New Stuff", "Playlist", etc.) and then it'll populate and it's ready to go.
also getting Errno 1 operation not permitted (Kodi Helix) on fire tv (rooteD)

any tips? working spotify on kodi would be sweet.

(2014-12-05, 23:50)smallclone Wrote: Hi, I love this addon, but it's not working on SPMC (Amazon Fire tv). It says ERRNO 1.

Any advice?

Same here on Kodi Fire TV did you fix it by any chance? works fine on my PC and layout is amazing!
(2014-11-08, 14:48)konan_ Wrote: HI all, I have the latest xbmc 13.2 version installed and it keeps saying that the spotmic addon does not work with this version? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Same Sad
Works on Helix, some problem with file lists displaying numbers wrong and also after changing songs a few times spotimc dies.
I am also getting Errno 1... Kodi Helix on unrooted Fire TV.
This addon seems to crash Kodi 14.0 on exit (running on Windows 8.1) every time I exit Kodi to go to the Windows desktop. I also get occasional Kodi crashes when using this addon. Doesn't happen when I don't use this addon. Anyone else experience this issue?
(2015-01-20, 19:48)Jayhovah Wrote: I am also getting Errno 1... Kodi Helix on unrooted Fire TV.

Thanks for the report. I have a FireTV Stick with Kodi (loving it!) and was hoping to get Spotify going too... I'll hold off until I read about further development or fixes.
  • 62(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Spotimc: Another Spotify music addon32