• 64(current)
[RELEASE] Spotimc: Another Spotify music addon
(2015-03-20, 07:22)GaryCN Wrote: Installed and working fine on a Raspberry Pi 2 Model B, running Kodi Helix, iPhone XBMC remote app also appears OK

(2015-03-31, 03:56)nicinthecloud Wrote:
(2015-03-20, 07:22)GaryCN Wrote: Installed and working fine on a Raspberry Pi 2 Model B, running Kodi Helix, iPhone XBMC remote app also appears OK

Hi,

Looks Great
Could you please share how you installed it.
It does not seem to be available on SuperRepo for helix.
Did you download the zip directly? If so where from.

Cheers,
Nic

Yes please share! I can find no source for Spotimc for Helix anywhere...
(2015-06-13, 22:39)nebuar Wrote:

(2015-03-31, 03:56)nicinthecloud Wrote:

Hi,

Looks Great
Could you please share how you installed it.
It does not seem to be available on SuperRepo for helix.
Did you download the zip directly? If so where from.

Cheers,
Nic

Yes please share! I can find no source for Spotimc for Helix anywhere...

you have to download the zip file from his site:

http://azkotoki.org/downloads/category/s.../releases/

Settings > addons > install from zip and locate where ever you put the zip file.
Hi all,

New to this forum. I'm running Spotimc on Boxee Box - Kodi 14.1 Helix, the add-on ran once successfully but after a reboot I now always get the "LibSpotifyError - Unable to open trace file".

Does anyone understand this error or know how to fix it?

I've tried re-installing from zip, and even rebuilding my whole Kodi build but still getting this error, i've also tried re-downloading the Zip and installing but can't get passed this error when launching the add-on.

I do get a "failed to start commoncache" error when Kodi boots, although I've had that a while - possibly before Spotimc was installed.

Please advise.
only works for premium accounts? i get an error saying only for "premium account"

:-|
Hi,

This has worked fine for years but in the last week I have noticed that random tracks just stop in the middle of playing. Anybody else getting this?

I'm on latest Helix with openelec on a NUC Celeron.
OSMC Vero 4K, Intel NUC Celeron 847, ODroid N2+, Raspberry Pi3 LibreELEC. Amazon Fire TV
Vizio  Atmos 7.1
LG 65" OLED
Hi,

Great work with this add-on, really apprecaiteit.

Works perfectly on Kerbers Open Elec 5.0.8 for the M8.

Is it possible to add an option to make playlists on the add on?
Getting this error message
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ko69excufk5p1j...7.jpg?dl=0
Sorry if it has been already answered, but is it possible to use this addon with a no premium subscription of Spotify. I am getting error 101
(2015-07-27, 08:51)danibiker Wrote: Sorry if it has been already answered, but is it possible to use this addon with a no premium subscription of Spotify. I am getting error 101

No you will need a premium account.
Trouble starting spotimc on Kodi 15.
Can anyone confirm?

First start on Kodi 15 a popup appears with the question to install a fix. Choosed OK. Kodi restart is required. After restart the "working" icon appears and didn't stop turning. Kodi hungs up.
Have had this plugin install fine on a Windows based HTPC but on another Minix box it's flagging the ERRNO error that a few others have suggested. Just curious if anyone found out what this error is? Is the developer no longer on this project? I haven't found an answer to this here or on the github page for the plugin.

Also tried this on a FireTV with the same error.

On my Windows 7 HTPC no issues what so ever, guessing the errors people are having are based on what OS Kodi is running on. Has anyone with a FireTV got this working?
Is there anyone working on the development of this now? I've just started running it on a linux box and it works well, apart from not showing chinese characters properly in the playlists.
Once playing, Kodi displays correctly, it's just the SpotiMC interface that's not showing up. I guess not using unicode, or not using Arial character set from Kodi?
I also wonder if this is still being developed? I don't know what features Spotify offers in their API, but I miss one big feature!

Namely, the Ability to play "My songs" and also Favorites. Not only playlists.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Photo 
i am getting this error:
on openhour chameleon and spmc
m2 same prob
  • 64(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Spotimc: Another Spotify music addon32