• 21(current)
[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2
Thanks trans. What setting has problems with "Ü"?

I just pushed some major changes to the code - especially the timer handling part. From my tests it seems to be fine, but I tested only with the windows version as my linux build machine is borked right now.

Code:
0.2.0:
- change: Complete rework of timer handling. Now it will only show notifications for changed items
- fix: Update / Add / Delete Timers. Note that the timer names in the XBMC are sometimes not updated properly (in the dialog it is OK)
- fix: Instant Recordings do now work again
- fix: timer status is now shown correctly (completed, recording, disabled)
- fix: enabling / disabling timers do now work
- change: removed "show completed timers" option (they are now always be shown)
- add: added buildzip.bat & xbmc-addon-vuplus.sln (thanks to 'trans')
- fix: Channel numbering / incorrect picons due to the change introduced in 0.1.15

- fix: when using the channeldata-store option not all channel groups (bouquets) were loaded due to a nulled counter variable
VU+ / Enigma2 PVR Client: Documentation | Development | Discussion
(2012-04-20, 17:44)jdembski Wrote: Thanks trans. What setting has problems with "Ü"?

[/code]

see http://www.mediafire.com/?xr2uppdbfh37rfa

Sorry for my english, I use google translate.
OK, I opened your xml-file and removed the one line that was superflous since the last commit and I can see that it works now in XBMC. But it is strange, because with the old strings.xml it did show me the umlauts in notepad...doesn't notepad use UTF-8 per default?
I've done in the "buildzip.bat" some changes to the version number in the "addon.xml".

Patch: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?qdeww1b18qtr36g

Here is the current version 0.2.0 of vuplus addon for windows

pvr.vuplus-v0.2.0-win.zip

Hello,

does enybody use Constellation on the iPad to controll XBMC?
Before I used a USB TV Tuner (Tevii S660) but LiveTV crashed every 30 minutes so I searched for
another solution to use LiveTV and I found the VU+ addon to connect my dreambox (7025) the time for
a channel change is about 4-5 seconds and Constellation does not show any TV Channels (EPG data) in XBMC
I can not see any EPG too but everytime I start xmbc EPG is imported (takes 10 to 15 seconds).

1. how long does the channel change take normal?
2. how to get EPG to work again?

Hope someone can help me.

Great addon, thanks.
(2012-04-22, 10:47)Loki555 Wrote: Hello,

does enybody use Constellation on the iPad to controll XBMC?
Before I used a USB TV Tuner (Tevii S660) but LiveTV crashed every 30 minutes so I searched for
another solution to use LiveTV and I found the VU+ addon to connect my dreambox (7025) the time for
a channel change is about 4-5 seconds and Constellation does not show any TV Channels (EPG data) in XBMC
I can not see any EPG too but everytime I start xmbc EPG is imported (takes 10 to 15 seconds).

1. how long does the channel change take normal?
2. how to get EPG to work again?

Hope someone can help me.

Great addon, thanks.

1. For me it takes about 2 seconds on HD channels
2. Try resetting the PVR database - for me it works (I'm also using constellation on iPad)

Cheers,

Jörg
Hello,

@dan_jericho two seconds? Wow that would be greate.

I tried to delete the database but after 10% xbmc stops to work
I waited about 30 minutes, nothing.
Can I delete the database manually?

Thank you
pvr.vuplus-v0.2.0-win.zip works great on pc ... bit glitchy and my vu duo+ got to be off too work.

now thats working apple tv2 would be appreicate it ass add on!!!!
Hi!

I love your work!

I have got it up and running now, got all EPG and channels working but i have a question.
Is it possible to modify the the sub (the one you activat with "V")? it looks awful Blush the g,y,j,q,p, doesn't fit in the line and the sub is very big.

Screendump

Running a Dreambox (DM800HD clon with the latest OpenPli image) Using pvr.vuplus-v0.2.0-win.zip
(2012-04-24, 22:34)Crall Wrote: Hi!

I love your work!

I have got it up and running now, got all EPG and channels working but i have a question.
Is it possible to modify the the sub (the one you activat with "V")? it looks awful Blush the g,y,j,q,p, doesn't fit in the line and the sub is very big.

Screendump

Running a Dreambox (DM800HD clon with the latest OpenPli image) Using pvr.vuplus-v0.2.0-win.zip

This is something I cannot change, but afaik there is a section in the general XBMC settings that copes with the position, font, color and size of all subtitle renderings.
Any chance on atv2 ? Pvr
(2012-04-25, 01:45)fugsi Wrote: Any chance on atv2 ? Pvr

I don't have one - maybe ask the openelec-guys?
(2012-04-24, 23:05)jdembski Wrote:
(2012-04-24, 22:34)Crall Wrote: Hi!

I love your work!

Screendump

This is something I cannot change, but afaik there is a section in the general XBMC settings that copes with the position, font, color and size of all subtitle renderings.

Hi!

Those settings does nothing to the subtitle in live tv, The subs in live tv comes from text tv and does not look like the subs in video section at all.
Hi all,
Would anyone be kind enough to take a look at my xbmc log and tell me where I'm going wrong? I can go to Live TV, go to channel list, EPG works, but when selecting a channel it doesn't load the channel?
http://pastebin.com/3xQP0Wq5
Thanks Smile
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox217