• 27(current)
[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2
has anybody got this plug-in to work with xbmc on mac os x?
Dear all, I would like to thank you for the great job you are doing !
Hi, and thax for this great addon.
I have some questions and maby ideas for this addon.

since i have 7000+ channels, and quite a few bouqets aswell, it takes forever to update the channel list.
i wonder if its possible to make the addon just scan a single bouqet from dreambox/vu. if i etc make a bouget named 'xbmc channels'.
Then i could arrange it niceier in the addon.. cos now there is like 300+ chans in my bouqets.

this is just a idea. and hope there is some intrest in this.

/mallorz
Actualy I was thinking of this to....I have 1500 channels, but only 250 which I have in my favorites. I would like the option to choose which bouquet to load instead of it loading all.

(2012-06-09, 06:46)malacai Wrote: this is just a idea. and hope there is some intrest in this.

/mallorz

where can i get the latest linux version of the plugin for download?
Thank you for this addon, can you please correct your escape character for the '&' it should be '&'
this addon works perfect Smile

can i connect the EPG with the THEMOVIEDB Information Plugin from XBMC for watching Trailers for the selected EPG Entry?

Thanks,

Fly
Any chance anyone can email me the Linux 686 version, i have been trying for over a week now and either its over limit or it simply doesn't download. Please pm me. Thanks
(2012-06-14, 19:49)hani Wrote: Thank you for this addon, can you please correct your escape character for the '&' it should be '&'

Fixed in 0.2.7. Thanks!

(2012-06-16, 20:08)flyinghuman Wrote: this addon works perfect Smile

can i connect the EPG with the THEMOVIEDB Information Plugin from XBMC for watching Trailers for the selected EPG Entry?

Thanks,

Fly

I think this is something you need to address to the developer of the PVR branch - try to raise this as a feature request in the PVR Development section of this forum.
(2012-06-14, 10:59)xayide Wrote: Actualy I was thinking of this to....I have 1500 channels, but only 250 which I have in my favorites. I would like the option to choose which bouquet to load instead of it loading all.

(2012-06-09, 06:46)malacai Wrote: this is just a idea. and hope there is some intrest in this.

/mallorz

Allhough I think that this should be already possible by editing the channeldata.xml file I will consider to implement an option to specify one bouquet to load instead a "load all".

VU+ / Enigma2 PVR Client: Documentation | Development | Discussion
hey.. i would sure love that specify one bouquet.. well channeldata.xml gives me headache.. ive tryed different ways to use only the bouqet i want.. but it always has to load all 7000+ channels.. and that takes ages :/

thx for a great addon
Has anyone got this working using Crystalbuntu on a ATV1? The current version of Crystalbuntu is based on Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy.
(2012-06-18, 17:56)rogerthis Wrote: Has anyone got this working using Crystalbuntu on a ATV1? The current version of Crystalbuntu is based on Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy.

On the vuplus-support.org forums there is someone using the current addon with chrystalbuntu & atv1
OK, I have now implemented an option to only fetch one bouquet. You have to specify the bouquet in the addon settings - use the full bouquet name (case sensitive), example:

when opening the bouquets on my VU+ it lists the two bouquets "Favourites (TV)" & "SD (TV)". If I only want the SD-Bouquet then I have to specify "SD (TV)" in the addon settings. Only entering "SD" will not work as it does a simple string compare when loading the bouquets...

Code:
0.2.8:
- add: option to only fetch one TV bouquet which can be specified via the addon settings

0.2.7:
- fix: fix incorrect escape character for & (use '&' instead of '"'). Thx to 'hani' for pointing this out.

0.2.6:
- cosmetic: remove unnecessary '/' in recording-stream url
- cosmetic: inprove log output
- change: get the proper device info from the reveiver box instead of just setting dummy values
- change: change the buildzip.bat to include version string in the name of the zip-file
- change: introduce a version string for the channeldata xml file so that we can invalidate old channeldata files if necessary

Totaly awesome, jdembski!
(2012-06-18, 13:19)jdembski Wrote:
(2012-06-14, 19:49)hani Wrote: Thank you for this addon, can you please correct your escape character for the '&' it should be '&'

Fixed in 0.2.7. Thanks!

(2012-06-16, 20:08)flyinghuman Wrote: this addon works perfect Smile

Thanks,

Fly

I think this is something you need to address to the developer of the PVR branch - try to raise this as a feature request in the PVR Development section of this forum.
(2012-06-14, 10:59)xayide Wrote: Actualy I was thinking of this to....I have 1500 channels, but only 250 which I have in my favorites. I would like the option to choose which bouquet to load instead of it loading all.

/mallorz

Allhough I think that this should be already possible by editing the channeldata.xml file I will consider to implement an option to specify one bouquet to load instead a "load all".

(2012-06-18, 20:45)jdembski Wrote: OK, I have now implemented an option to only fetch one bouquet. You have to specify the bouquet in the addon settings - use the full bouquet name (case sensitive), example:

when opening the bouquets on my VU+ it lists the two bouquets "Favourites (TV)" & "SD (TV)". If I only want the SD-Bouquet then I have to specify "SD (TV)" in the addon settings. Only entering "SD" will not work as it does a simple string compare when loading the bouquets...

Code:
0.2.8:
- add: option to only fetch one TV bouquet which can be specified via the addon settings

0.2.7:
- fix: fix incorrect escape character for & (use '&' instead of '"'). Thx to 'hani' for pointing this out.

0.2.6:
- cosmetic: remove unnecessary '/' in recording-stream url
- cosmetic: inprove log output
- change: get the proper device info from the reveiver box instead of just setting dummy values
- change: change the buildzip.bat to include version string in the name of the zip-file
- change: introduce a version string for the channeldata xml file so that we can invalidate old channeldata files if necessary

Amazing.. big thx!.. will check it out! pce
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox217