Fears about installing Eden...
Well not fears, more apprehension.

I'm on Dharma atm and its working okay... as in on the refocus skin windows 7, its not working that fast but not that slow. I'm pretty content, I'd have to say.

Will Eden make everything slower? I really don't want that. Navigating menus would be a pain if its slower.

Also my windows 7 machine seems to sometimes be snappy with XBMC but sometimes a big laggy for no readson.. does eden address this at all?

I'm exciting to use widgets but they'll be useless if the menus and loading of backgrounds is slow on confluence!
Major Props Poofy and Eskro! Check out their sigs for the best help/advice.
Most people report it as snappier that Dharma. But if you want to try have no fears - install to a different directory and give it a try. You can test it in portable mode: just add -p in the shortcut target properties.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fears about installing Eden...1