Fanart and thumbnails location on ATV2?
hi,

I did a search also googled but couldnot find the info, i'm wondering where those images are stored?

thank you
Assuming you haven't moved it elsewhere in your advancesettings.xml, it's at:

/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/Thumbnails/
there a so many files in there, can i place a fanart in the tv show or movie folder? will XBMC use it then?
Use the GUI instead. Place the image somewhere like private/var/mobile/library/ then enter XBMC and bring up the contextual menu when you've selected the movie or TV show you want to change art on. Select info on it and then select thumbs and/or fanart, and you will be given the open to replace it with another from the scraper or from a local file. Select your local file, then XBMC will have it stored in the thumbnails folder and you can delete the original.
it seems to work but i even did not had to put them local on the atv, i just went in the menu like you said i could download it directly fro TVDB, but i'm wondering why the scrapper did not do it automaticalyHuh
the other TV show had theri fanart added automaticaly...
i have a similiar question in regards to the thumbnails for the add ons.. I've noticed a few of my add ons have had dissapearing icons and have no thumbnail for them the last few days... any clue to what may of caused this?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fanart and thumbnails location on ATV2?0