Can't see some AVI files
I have set up a library from a folder containing some TV series I have ripped.

XBMC see's everything except my firefly episodes. They are AVI files with the same codecs as the rest of my TV shows that list just fine. The files are in the folder and play just fine with other players but XBMC wont list them under their folder in the TV Shows view. Is there some way I can force XBMC to see the files and list them? I ripped all the TV shows I have at the same time over about a month exactly the same way.

I'm relatively new to XBMC and I did a search for similar issues but couldn't find anything in these forums about this. Any help would be appreciated, thanks Smile
Hi,

i don't think that this is related to the .avi files itself. Please ensure that the source which is used content is set to "TV Shows".
If the content is correct you could also try to force a rescan via context-menu of the source.

regards,
sphere
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
From what i can gather the show is picking up but the episodes that arent being scraped in, correct? Is you naming convention for the shows the same for Firefly as it is for the other shows you have sucessfully imported? sounds like a naming problem to me.
(2012-03-12, 11:23)Soutie Wrote: From what i can gather the show is picking up but the episodes that arent being scraped in, correct? Is you naming convention for the shows the same for Firefly as it is for the other shows you have sucessfully imported? sounds like a naming problem to me.

Honestly I should have thought of this. I will check it out. If I don't report back, that fixed it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't see some AVI files0