XBMC EDEN RC1-2 WONT OPEN AT ALL!
xbmc rc1 or rc2 will not load on windows home premium x64!
OH NO! however, with the level of information you've given us.. there's no way to tell why that is happening. Give as many details as you can. Tell us your graphics card, if XBMC has ever worked on that system, what the last version was that worked, etc. The more details the better.
lol thanks for the sarcasm Tongue yes darhma 10.1 was working before. and its an average laptop with a mobile intel® 4 series express chipset family
i tried running it with different resolutions with no luck and with different compatibilities.
The debug log will be useful - I suspect it will be finishing at the exact same place as numerous other threads on the forum - have a search around the windows support forum.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

dont worry about it ill stick with darhma
Sure. Note that the very thread under this one was addressing the same issue. It would be useful for us to know if it's the same problem - the more people with the same problem, the more likely we get to the bottom of it.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(2012-03-12, 08:33)jmarshall Wrote: The debug log will be useful - I suspect it will be finishing at the exact same place as numerous other threads on the forum - have a search around the windows support forum.

Open the debug log by pressing Windows-R and in the Run dialog type:

"%appdata%\xbmc\xbmc.log"

(including the quotes). Click OK and the log should open in Notepad. Copy and paste the log into http://pastebin.com/ and post the link it gives you here. Please supply the log in case it's something we need to worry about.

JR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC EDEN RC1-2 WONT OPEN AT ALL!0