Crystalbuntu LIVE TV avermedia volar HX
Can someone please help me install a volar hx tuner from avermedia, for using with xbmc live tv frontend? its about ubuntu hardy, crystalbuntu image for internal hdd.

im a linux noob, i used some few terminal commands, i even succeed to install smb share and transmission with my apple tv 1, but no succes within 5 days of trying and searching to install the linux drivers for volar hx; ive tried with tvheadend as a backend but without the driver installation nothing its working.

if it's matter, i have apple tv 1 with BCM970012 and 500Gb internal sata drive with pata to sata adapter and of course with crystalbuntu on; everything working great, i can follow transmission torrents, i can use it as a NAS with smb sharing and most of all i can watch 1080p movies. the only thing i need more its to watch live tv with my avermedia voalr hx tv tuner.

thanks.
least somewhere i can begin searching, or some one who manage to install C038A827H826_Installer_x86_0.10-Beta_091126 drivers with crystalbuntu.

anything its apreciated.

BR.
k lets start with error, im stack here:
FATAL: Error inserting h826d (/lib/modules/2.6.24-28-generic/kernel/drivers/media/dvb/dvb-usb/h826d.ko): Unknown symbol in module, or unknown parameter (see dmesg).

im thinking to try to install an older version...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Crystalbuntu LIVE TV avermedia volar HX0