How to make TMDB scraper get ratings from imdb?
I already turned on this option in the addon settings.

Is this not working?

Tks
I believe it is bugged right now. There is a thread somewhere on that. Welcome to the forums btw.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Thank you Damian, I will search the thread.

I was in contact with guys from TMDB about some bugs in movie sets and they believe there's some problems on XBMC side.

Is this section the right one to report them?
(2012-03-13, 20:14)DDDamian Wrote: I believe it is bugged right now. There is a thread somewhere on that. Welcome to the forums btw.

I am unaware of any bug.
Hi olympia, I tested on 2 different machines and TMDB scraper can't get imdb ratings.

I'm using rc2.
Then generate a Debug Log while you're refreshing a movie where this occurs.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

indeed, we need a debug log then.

...however, my best guess is that you are tuning the default scraper settings in the addons menu, instead of the source specific scraper settings by going into 'set content' from the context menu of the given source...
The ratings should be removed from tmdb scraper completely. It's completely stupid, most movies have one or two votes.

It would be better to have no rating at all, or a random number, rather than the stupid ratings off that site. I could get the worst movie in the world up to 9/10 with a couple of dupe accounts.
(2012-03-14, 08:52)olympia Wrote: indeed, we need a debug log then.

...however, my best guess is that you are tuning the default scraper settings in the addons menu, instead of the source specific scraper settings by going into 'set content' from the context menu of the given source...

olympia, you guessed right.

I changed the default scraper settings and then deleted my old library before scanning, but the source specific scraper settings remained the same. I didn't know there were 2 places to configure the ratings.

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to make TMDB scraper get ratings from imdb?1