Pmiiiskin - "unified video, music & pics"
Thumbs Up 
the skins not 100% complete and was playing around with some ideas, eg. im using the xlink button for sys info [i].

new section "multimedia"

videos, music & pictures are unified... (working 100%)

new section "now playing" for music & vidoes

chaged remote ui: reload skin, power off, shutdown timer

so, does anyone like it so far? any suggestions for any changes?
would people like to see this mod released?

my original thread was at chokemaniac.xbmc.org forum
project mahyem iii (choke) forum
Smile i had this idea a while ago and mocked it up but didnt do any more. one suggestion is to add a home button so people can just use directions and a Smile

looks all good hope you finish it and release it..
skin is available @ xbox-skins.net
hey,

i see that you're using my skin mod in your 3rd pic :lol:

you might want to grab the updated version which has the visualisation/movie video move closer to the top, now has a screenoverlay which looks much better, removed the album art/movie window from my music & my videos so the extra button isn't overlapped, and added total duration to music & movies:

grab it here: https://home.comcast.net/~rocafe....ted.rar
thanks for the update i'll add it in when i get a chance... hope you like how i included your mod (no intension of stealing your idea) infact i'll add you into the credits in the skin.xml. i checked out your link to your xbmc screenshots would you be able to point me into the direction of the xbmc email mod... any other nifty mods you know of?

with e-mail, rss feed & weather how do i share my internet connection so that i can access these features on my xbconsole?
i have 2 cards in my pc one for net and other for home network (xb) which is connected to a hub with 3 consoles connected again.

also within your web-link i notice you had some attractive images for the background would you be able to forward them?
i'm currently just usin some halo images for templates but i wish to make it more professional...

font, i attempted to change the font for the time cause i wanna give it a digital look i tried to add an extra font into font.xml and did everything right from what i know but didnt work, i tried digital.ttf (1001freefonts.com) assuming it would work cause the default font is arial.ttf
Wink 
anyone???
I had trouble using your skin on the latest versions of XBMC. I really lke the unified Multimedia section. Is there an easy mod to current skins to unify these boxes?
This is not a feature suggestion... Please post in the correct forum.
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pmiiiskin - "unified video, music & pics"0