• 38(current)
[RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG
Thanks dj-gerbil -
it's good of you to even do these things for us, so thank you in advance
and I think I speak for many here, hope you do fix this.
(2014-12-12, 18:29)bestapps Wrote: Thanks dj-gerbil -
it's good of you to even do these things for us, so thank you in advance
and I think I speak for many here, hope you do fix this.

I second all of the above.
Nice to know it's being looked at, and that it's a general issue and not just my connectino for a change Wink
I Must say, I do miss this add-on. I hope it comes back soon.

BTW, Happy New Year to all.
Any luck with an update dj_gerbil?

(2014-12-12, 18:06)dj_gerbil Wrote: TVC went down about 3 weeks ago (a major server failure they say) and as a result they've put up a new site that completely breaks the plugin. Not to mention any serverside code now being lost. I've been approached by them to try and bring it back online but I have other projects on at the moment that have taken priority. I hope to get some time to look at it before Christmas, but I can't make any promises at the moment.
Errr, there's this little thing called Christmas and New Year and I kinda enjoy spending a little time with my family.
I'm not have a go DJ, was just merely asking if you had a chance to have a look as you'd posted.
Nor was I, just pointing out why no progress.
Even Gerbil's deserve a Christmas and New Year Smile
Very cool to hear this is going to be looked at - so thanks dj_gerbil for carrying the torch!
Hey dj_gerbil - don't mean to nag but I'm interested to hear how you're getting on with this.
Hi dj_gerbil, thanks for all your work with this add on. Hope to see it back up and running again soon.
Gerbil, you truely are an amazing person, truely gifted and very handsome too i'm told. I wish everyone was like you. Thanks again for supporting TVCatchup.
Just dropping by to say we're still interested in how you're getting on
Doesn't look much like dj_gerbil comes by here anymore.
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TVCatchup.com 2.0 with EPG3