Remote Getting Stuck
Hi Guys,Love the app. The only issue I'm having is that the remote keeps jamming up. Say if im using the remote control to fly down through my artists in music library, it will then get stuck as is im still pressing down. Even if i exit the app this continues. Pressing up or other keys does not resolve it either. The only thing that makes it stop seems to be shutting down xbmc on my pc.

Anyone else having this issue? Any suggestions?

you don't have "explicitly send keypress repeats" checked, do you? in the remote settings.
Click on the same button which triggered the loop.
Thanks a lot guys. Ill try both
yeah, what gfoldv said works for me if it does go haywire
I had the same issue with this app. I actually fixed it by enabling both "Explicitly Send Keypress Repeats" and "Send Single Keypress" in the settings. Only downside I found was that you can't hold down one of the up/down arrow buttons and have it continuously scroll.
(2012-04-03, 17:51)jeffdub Wrote: I had the same issue with this app. I actually fixed it by enabling both "Explicitly Send Keypress Repeats" and "Send Single Keypress" in the settings. Only downside I found was that you can't hold down one of the up/down arrow buttons and have it continuously scroll.

Where are these options?
in the remote settings menu
i know this is od thread but that bug persists, and i call it a bug because it is by no means normal operation
Yeah, definitely a bug. None of the other remote apps cause this behavior, including the iPhone remote, which would presumably use the exact same interface.

By far the worst thing about this otherwise very handy app. Please see if you can correct this.

Thanks,
Jay

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remote Getting Stuck0