Win Sound but no video
Windows 7 x64 SP1 (7601)
AMD Phenom 8650 Tri-Core 2.30
4GB RAM
GeForce GT220 - 295.73
XBMC - 11.0 Eden RC2
AEON MQ3

Having an issue with no video but the sound works with a few different files in collection. Other files with the same file type ripped down in a similar manner (dvdrip to hdd, handbrake to .mp4) work fine. Is this a file issue? It is happening between roughly 60% of my collection. I had 10.1 installed a while back with MQ2 skin on Win7 32bit and didn't have any trouble with this. After the upgrade to 64bit and 11.0 I seem to be having issues. Can someone point me in the correct area of things to check? Thank you greatly in advance!

NoVideo mediainfo attached
Working mediainfo attached
XBMClog attached

[attachment=189][attachment=190][attachment=191]
I see an error but debugging wasn't enabled when you made your log file. Enable debugging in Settings>System>Debugging, exit XBMC, restart XBMC, wait 20sec and try again. Click to learn more about a Debug Log and how to capture. Also pls us www.pastebin.com then post link here.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Here is the pastebin XBMC.log. I hope that is correct. Thank you again.
Go into System settings, Video, Playback and disable "Adjust refresh rate to match video" and see if the video plays.

XBMC is adjusting the refresh rate to 30Hz and I suspect your TV doesn't like this.

JR
THANK YOU!!!! Please mark this as solved. Everything is working perfectly now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sound but no video0