Win [WIP] FreakOut - NZB Downloader/Updater for Games
Looks nice. Too bad about the C#. I guess I'll use and contribute to Gamez instead.
Despite my week off, I couldn't get anything done - sorry about that.
Currently looking at "Gamez", probably going to try some coding on it... who knows, maybe I'll make FreakOut obsolete and discontinue it for the sake of Gamez. We'll see I guess... I'll keep you posted nevertheless.
He seems to be working with VS2010 - that's really good for me
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

Hi

I have add few line of code for TheGameDB.net and add PC and PS3 support to Gamez. But it seem´s I only have made this for me. Tongue

Here is the Link when you are interested
I'm pretty certain now that I will continue working on my C# application here - and if it is only for my own personal usage, so be it - want to learn a little bit coding down the road...
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

(2012-04-17, 18:15)avjui Wrote: (...)
Thanks - I am using your fork quite a lot at the moment and it works quite well
(for people not knowing about this: https://github.com/avjui/Gamez ).
Thanks for continuing on this Smile Since I have to learn Python now at work, I will probably go ahead and help you out with this project Smile
Best thing is that you already have the web-stuff setup, so I could focus on backend-work Smile

FreakOut is still very much alive, I am still working on it when I have the time by the way. But this is mainly just for me, to learn coding and especially optimization.

Hi,

I just came across this and it looks great! I was reading through the posts and was wondering if support for torrents has been added?
A little late to the party - just to let you all know:
This project is practically dead. Didn't do anything on it for the past 14 months.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] FreakOut - NZB Downloader/Updater for Games0