• 15(current)
[Release] Australian Tv Channel Additional Plugins
(2017-02-01, 07:44)outcasts Wrote: Okay, well I am now totally weirded out... I don't know how I did this but, I just kept trying to add different catchup tv channels, suddenly the AFL video one installed & then it let me install all the others...

No idea why.. no idea how but, all good now Smile

The issue is that if you don't install the XBMC Catch-up TV AU repository into Kodi, you won't get automatic updates. We update the repo regularly with fixes to the streaming services, so you'll miss out on those.
(2017-02-02, 00:10)andybz Wrote:
(2017-02-01, 07:44)outcasts Wrote: Okay, well I am now totally weirded out... I don't know how I did this but, I just kept trying to add different catchup tv channels, suddenly the AFL video one installed & then it let me install all the others...

No idea why.. no idea how but, all good now Smile

The issue is that if you don't install the XBMC Catch-up TV AU repository into Kodi, you won't get automatic updates. We update the repo regularly with fixes to the streaming services, so you'll miss out on those.

I installed them through the XBMC Catch-up TV AU repository into Kodi in the end... I had tried several times with a few each of the available addons from the repository & had no luck.. then, one installed (the AFL on) & then the rest loaded without further problem. Thus I should get any updates yes?
(2017-02-02, 13:45)outcasts Wrote: I installed them through the XBMC Catch-up TV AU repository into Kodi in the end... I had tried several times with a few each of the available addons from the repository & had no luck.. then, one installed (the AFL on) & then the rest loaded without further problem. Thus I should get any updates yes?

I'd assume so
You can use allavsoft to download videos from ten.com.au or Channel Ten or TENPlay for offline access.
(2017-03-03, 05:51)keenbeen Wrote: You can use allavsoft to download videos from ten.com.au or Channel Ten or TENPlay for offline access.

very suspicious first post promoting paid software..

Huh
Anyone else finding that certain channel folders on the Tenplay plug in are empty, even though the website shows available episodes to watch? One example I can give; The Biggest Loser. Currently two eps showing on the website, and 0 in the plug in Sad

This is the Tenplay add on my adammw111; v0.5.13

Cheers,

Mike

PS. Any other Tenplay add ons I can try?
Hope I am not breaking any form rules this came from another site but is all FTA. It is no longer listed but it works. http://thaisatellite.tv/repo/live%20tv/p...-1.0.9.zip. 7 requires a VPN but 9 doesn't.

Sorry link no longer works.
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Australian Tv Channel Additional Plugins3