Torrentbrowser
hi! i downloaded a torrentfile from the torrentbrowser on xbmc.

than i don't know what to do with the torrentfile, because i can't see any programs that can start downloading from the torrentfile.

do i first download the torrentfile (with torrentbrowser), than connect my xbox to pc with ftp, and than use a bit-torrent program on my pc to start downloading from the torrent file Huh

please tell me that there's a another and easier way to download games, movies and music with my xbox!! :kickass:

thanks for answers Smile :agree:

from daniel m
a .torrent file is like a shortcut to a download that is being traded amoung a group of people on the internet (a swarm).

you need a bit torrent client to open the .torrent file and join the swarm. i recommend azureus as it is pretty powerful and not hard to use.
http://azureus.sourceforge.net/

in azureus there is also a setting where it can check a folder periodicly for .torrent files to start. that way you can configure the script to ftp the .torrent to that folder and it will automatically start.

there is also a bittorrent python script that will do the download on the xbox but i dont recommend it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Torrentbrowser0