Turn off email upon new thread in subscribed forum
Question 
Is it possible turn off the email which is send upon creation of a new thread in a subscribed forum? I already found it for subscribed threads, but there is no option for forums? (or I missed it)

Thanks!
so you don't want to be notified on new threads and posts in a subscribed forum? Why do you subscribe it then? That's the overall idea of subscribing - to get notified about new posts and threads.
Point taken, however, subscribing also makes it easy to find certain forums in Tapatalk (favorites) and also easy to see at a glance if something was added to that forum or thread. Personally I do not need an additional e-mail for that.

Update: As I just noticed, the same holds for the web version, it makes it easy to find certain forums and threads under your personal options.
Any chance you guys are considering making this an option? Really like the quick forum access, just not the full mailbox.

Thanks!
The feature is there. Click on your name in the top right corner, select Control Panel, then Subscriptions, then at the bottom it should have a pop up menu for changing selected subscriptions to "no notification".
(2012-03-25, 01:48)Ned Scott Wrote: The feature is there. Click on your name in the top right corner, select Control Panel, then Subscriptions, then at the bottom it should have a pop up menu for changing selected subscriptions to "no notification".

For me it is there for thread subscriptions, but not for forum subscriptions.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Turn off email upon new thread in subscribed forum0