(2013-09-01, 18:59)lambda Wrote: New Repo

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/209093892/reposi...-1.0.2.zip
thanks lambda
great work
we in the diaspora appreciate your effort
heyllo pedes ant1 have freeze
(2013-09-06, 09:21)Lantisg Wrote: heyllo pedes ant1 have freeze
works OK here

lambda, your work is GREAT, however you shoulf think about submitting your addon to a centralized repository store - if (for whichwever reasons) you don't like XBMC's official repository, then to some site like SuperRepositories.

I missed your version 1.02 - it would not have happened had you submiited to SuperRepositories.

Hi Lambda,

Fantastic Job on the Greek Package since the last update. Now Greeks in Australia can watch Alpha TV
Keep up the great work and helping the Greeks of diaspora!!! Well Done, Well Done, Well Done!!!
(2013-09-07, 05:11)christos Wrote: Hi Lambda,

Fantastic Job on the Greek Package since the last update. Now Greeks in Australia can watch Alpha TV
Keep up the great work and helping the Greeks of diaspora!!! Well Done, Well Done, Well Done!!!
I am in Australia
still not able to watch Alpha tv here
just a test pattern

I am using Hellenic tv version 2.2.0
(2013-09-01, 18:59)lambda Wrote: New Repo

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/209093892/reposi...-1.0.2.zip

How do i add this new zip file. The previous is empty when i open it at "add source" the lambda file is empty
(2013-09-07, 05:11)christos Wrote: Hi Lambda,

I'm in Australia and it doesn't work, still geo-blocked as it has been for quite a long time. Can you confirm it's still working for you?
I'd say the geo-blocking was temporarily down for a short period.
hi there, iam trying now for a week to have the greek channels on and nothing. i tried from fusion, i tried it manually and nothing. pls help. further pls advise if there are Cyprus channels i.e LTV or CYTA sports were we can watch Cyprus football. moreover pls advise if NOVA is available??

thanks
heyllo all mega ,star is off
Alpha TV, EDT, Nickleodeon are intermittent, some times they switch on during the day and other times colour bars appear.
I think it is a proxy issue but Lambda needs to rectify this.
We would appreciate from the Greeks of Australia if Lambda can overcome this issue. The line up of channels are great!!!
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
greek channels10