New TV: Sony Vs Toshiba
Hi there,

So, first a little bit background: I moved from Spain to Germany november last year, to a furnished flat. Now, in April, I can move to another flat, which is completely empty, so I need to buy everything... including a new TV. I had a cheapo 32" Samsung LCD in Spain, but when I moved the LCD stayed there.. we only had a small car and had to set priorities...

So I'm looking for new TVs, and we've decided on 46" LED TV. Because of some external factors (like money available and aesthetics), we've narrowed the choice down to 2 sets: the toshiba 46TL838 and the Sony 46EX720. I've investigated a little bit, and these 2 sets seem to be the same as the Toshiba 46TL868 and Sony 46EXE725/723/721 but with the difference they don't have a Digital Sat tunner (DVB-S), which I don't need. Price range is 700€ (toshiba 838) to 900€ (sony 725), with the 868 and the 720 in between, at 780 and 800€.

After doing some research, I think I'll go after the Sony one, but having different opinions is always welcome, maybe somebody has one of those sets..

Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New TV: Sony Vs Toshiba0