Can't download KODI
I've been trying to download Kodi for windows for the last 2 days & it gets almost to the end of the download slider bar (for want of a better term) and it just stops.

I'm using an oldish laptop that runs Vista & Avast antivirus & have tried with the windows firewall on AND off but neither works.

I did at one stage get a message that "code d3dx9_43.dll was missing" but have no idea what that meant and the message didn't reappear.

I've also tried to install KODI for android onto my Samsung Galaxy & get a message that it's not compatible.

If it makes any difference, I'm based in Portugal.

Can anyone offer me a solution please?
(2015-12-30, 16:01)travelling man Wrote: I've been trying to download Kodi for windows for the last 2 days & it gets almost to the end of the download slider bar (for want of a better term) and it just stops.

I'm using an oldish laptop that runs Vista & Avast antivirus & have tried with the windows firewall on AND off but neither works.

I did at one stage get a message that "code d3dx9_43.dll was missing" but have no idea what that meant and the message didn't reappear.

I've also tried to install KODI for android onto my Samsung Galaxy & get a message that it's not compatible.

If it makes any difference, I'm based in Portugal.

Can anyone offer me a solution please?

Are you having trouble downloading Kodi from a web browser or installing it?

The error "code d3dx9_43.dll was missing" means that Microsoft DirectX has components missing.

You need to reinstall DirectX from the Microsoft website.

I would also check that the video card drivers on the laptop are up to date.
Sorry, my mistake...... I meant that I am unable to install it.

I'll try to reinstall DirectX and will then report back.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't download KODI0