10-bit video very pixelated during play back....
I have one 10-bit encoded video file that I tried to play on XBMC, but it all has a lot of noise and very pixelated and slow during play back.

Anyone knows what can be the problem? (I am using Linux, but maybe it could be a general question).
XBMC does not currently support 10-bit video - the FFMpeg version needs to be updated and merged before it will, which will be sometime between Eden and Frodo.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
ah I see. That sucks. At least I have one source like this.
Re-rip or convert it - easy enough. Will be a while until XBMC natively support it.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
See Hi10P playback (wiki)
Ned, Elupus was just chomping at the bit to merge in IRC today lol

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
10-bit video very pixelated during play back....0