Star Wars Episode I, III, IV, V, VI all coming up as VI
Thumbs Up 
Title basically says it all...
I'm running XBMC on Ubuntu 11.10, using the Aeon Nox Skin and the only movie info addon I have is The MovieDB

The only movie that doesn't show up as Episode IV is Episode II(which shows up normal). Everything else shows up as Episode VI...

My files are named...

Star Wars Episode I
Star Wars Episode II
Star Wars Episode III
Star Wars Episode IV
Star Wars Episode V
Star Wars Episode VI

Also my Pirates of the Caribbean The Curse of the Black Pearl isn't showing up either...

I'm a little bit of a noob to Linux and XBMC, so bare with my please.

I appreciate all the help! Thank you all so much Smile Angel
Open the context menu and choose Information and go to Refresh. From there you will be able to choose from a list of movies and it'll download and update the information. During a normal scan, XBMC picks the first item that's returned from a search and it's not always the right one. A manual refresh will allow you to pick the right information.
Hi

I tried renaming them and ended up doing it this way (and there are a few ways) Highlight each episode and hit the i (information)key on the remote, then refresh..you will be asked if you want to search the net answer yes,then when the list comes up select the correct movie title do this for each one...

If xbmc is not finding a film and listing it in your library, 90% of the time its the name of the file try The Curse of the Black Pearl.file type or The_Curse_of_the_Black_Pearl.filetype

hope this helps

Bugga to slow on the keyboard nightshdw beat me to it Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Star Wars Episode I, III, IV, V, VI all coming up as VI0