• 24(current)
[RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script
(2012-07-27, 13:06)mr_blobby Wrote:
(2012-07-26, 13:49)A3Baak Wrote: Been reading this thread for a while a have the same problem as others have mentioned "Failed to contact Bierdopje"

I have XBMC Dharma with subtitle add-on 2.5.16, the thing is if i upgrade to 3.3.0 it won't work at al.

Is 3.3.0 for Eden only? Since it comes from the Eden repository. If so which version must i have for XBMC Dharma, cause i can't upgrade to Eden just yet cause, of my Open Elec Box.

Thanks in advance

http://pastebin.com/y56zQZdn
Why don't you upgrade to the new beta "Eden" version of OpenELEC?

Hai mr Blobby do can look at the ondertitel.com...it does not work. no results. I thinks someting with website change..
thanks

[/quote]

Hai mr Blobby do can look at the ondertitel.com...it does not work. no results. I thinks someting with website change..
thanks

[/quote]

A long time not working here.

(2012-08-03, 22:44)amet Wrote:
(2012-08-02, 20:39)kim1406 Wrote: I noticed that subscene.com is no longer working, I cannot get any subtitle from there.

Here in my log, I tried Subscene, and I got nothing, then tried OpenSubtitles and it was working, then Podnapisi and it found the subtitle but it failed to download and it gave me an error in extracting the file.

http://pastebin.com/AZrxCL2r

I hope this can be fixed soon, as I totally depend on subscene for my subtitles.

thanks.

podnapisi failed cos you didn't register on their site

What about Subcene, any fix for that?
thanks
we'd have to wait for mr_blobby, he did the service... I am sure he is aware of it and will get to it at some point.

Hi all. I too have The Same problem. Running dharma and 2.5.16 of the plugin and i cant use bierdopje anymore .. Getting error connecting to bierdopje . I cant update to a newer version. I guess something changed to bierdopje . Is there any chance that the dharma release can be fixed ?

Thanks a lot!
dharma is "old" and we have not updated it since 02-Mar-2012 and I doubt we will. trying to keep eden functional and preparing for frodo is the main goal ATM.

maybe other service maintainers have a different idea, I don't know... if its fixed i'll gladly push it out to official repo.
Subscene support does not work any more, plz fix it
(2012-08-05, 03:39)MOAD BASFAR Wrote: Subscene support does not work any more, plz fix it

ReallyHuh I wish someone told us earlier Rofl
idea, scrape from http://www.bsplayer-subtitles.com/
as well, seem to be getting good results there

thanks

[/quote]

A long time not working here.

[/quote]

I have me blobby pmed but still no reaction from him. Ondertitel.com must come back hihi

(2012-07-31, 04:04)Balinus Wrote: Hello! Thanks for this script. I use it heavily!

Since 4-5 days, I can't download subtitles. It stays on "Downloading subtitles...." forever, but it doesn't hang. Tested on 2 different computer, and I get the same behaviour. The other computer is running W7 (while this one runs Vista), both 32bits.

Here's the log file : http://pastebin.com/p273USAP

It was running fine the week before.

Thanks!

edit - It seems to work on my Linux computer.

Any news on that? It still doesn't work. Tried looking for the culprit, but I haven't found anything. Does the log gives an answer? I can provide other logs as well.

edit - I tried setting a custom local folder for subtitles download, but to no avail.

Thanks again!
Edit
Vero 4K with unRAID server and mysql (mariadb)
I rolled back to 3.2.1 and this problem on Windows 7 was fixed.

(2012-08-07, 21:35)Balinus Wrote:
(2012-07-31, 04:04)Balinus Wrote: Hello! Thanks for this script. I use it heavily!

Since 4-5 days, I can't download subtitles. It stays on "Downloading subtitles...." forever, but it doesn't hang. Tested on 2 different computer, and I get the same behaviour. The other computer is running W7 (while this one runs Vista), both 32bits.

Thanks!

Any news on that? It still doesn't work. Tried looking for the culprit, but I haven't found anything. Does the log gives an answer? I can provide other logs as well.

edit - I tried setting a custom local folder for subtitles download, but to no avail.

Thanks again!

oh thanks ElanX. I haven't thought about the Rollback feature of Eden. Smile Nice addition to an already great media center..

edit - Well, actually, doesn't work. :/ Will try earlier versions than 3.2.1.

edit2 - ok. it works with 3.2.0! Smile
(2012-08-08, 02:23)ElanX Wrote: I rolled back to 3.2.1 and this problem on Windows 7 was fixed.

(2012-08-07, 21:35)Balinus Wrote:

Thanks!

Thanks again!

ElanX or anyone, can you please explain how to roll back to 3.2.1 or 3.2.0? In System > Add-ons > Enabled add-ons > Subtitles > XBMC Subtitles, the version is 3.3.0 and the option "Roll back" is not highlighted? What am I doing wrong? Confused

Thanks
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script6