Anyone using both XBMC & WMC7 on the same PC?
(2012-07-03, 20:33)kbaggen Wrote: [qoute]
Are you saying you are keeping XBMC running at all times? I'd like to do this if there is no impact to WMC's usability. [/qoute]

Yes, not always, but i tab between xbmc and mce by Remote, so once xbmc is started it runs in bacgground. No issues for mé ón core2. 2,4 GHz and ati 5450.

Don't want to get off track here, but I have xbmc and mc7 with ceton tuner working well. I used the intergration app as well. Works fairly good except for one annoyance. When ever I exit xbmc and try to go back to liveTV I always get the "display driver error". My workaround has been to minimize and maximize wmc. I programmed my remotes blue button to do this. Any of u guys have this issue?

Other than that it works very well. Going to try one of the pvr builds soon. If that works well along with the new audio engine, I could one day hope to drop win7 all together and go with a Linux distro.

edit: I managed to get everything working together. It seems playready was causing the "display driver error". I couldn't get playready to update for the longest time, would always throw an error. So I reinstalled media center, and ran through set up again, and got it to update. Now no more driver errors. Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anyone using both XBMC & WMC7 on the same PC?0