Play trailers?
I'm really embarrassed to ask this and I have searched for the answers but nothing that was clear to me. How do I play the trailers of my movies from the movie list? I see a large play icon on top of my box art and I can't seem to find how to play it.

Any help would be appreciated.
I'm not sure I understood you correctly, but if you mean you're seeing something like this:

then, as it says on the top, you press RIGHT, and when you see the play button you press SELECT (Enter) for the trailer:

If the trailer plays in the background, just press the TAB button for it to come to the foreground (you can change this option in Settings/Skin).
Also, if you press LEFT it brings up the Media Menu; unchecking the Trailer Button will stop showing that big "Play" sign on the poster.
(2012-03-26, 01:43)CutSickAss Wrote: I'm not sure I understood you correctly, but if you mean you're seeing something like this:

then, as it says on the top, you press RIGHT, and when you see the play button you press SELECT (Enter) for the trailer:

If the trailer plays in the background, just press the TAB button for it to come to the foreground (you can change this option in Settings/Skin).
Also, if you press LEFT it brings up the Media Menu; unchecking the Trailer Button will stop showing that big "Play" sign on the poster.

It's not exactly how I see it. My skin doesn't show the "Press RIGHT to see trailer" but with your instructions I was able to figure it out. Thanks mate, cheers.
(2012-03-26, 02:19)Triage Wrote: It's not exactly how I see it. My skin doesn't show the "Press RIGHT to see trailer" but with your instructions I was able to figure it out. Thanks mate, cheers.

That is the Breadcrumbs feature on the top of the screen. If you want to activate it just go to Settings/Skin Customizer/General/Enable Breadcrumbs.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Play trailers?0