How to use chromium in xbmcubuntu
Does anyone know how to get to chromium or Ubuntu when using xbmcubuntu? I've pressed every single button on my keyboard and cannot find out how to toggle between xbmcubuntu and Ubuntu.

Thanks
Hit the little power button at the bottom left of XBMC, then hit exit. That will take you to a login screen where you can choose if you want XBMC or Ubuntu. Simply select Ubuntu from the dropdown menu and login.

You will find Chromium in the application launcher by pushing F1.

Just be aware, this will by default log you into Ubuntu instead of XBMC. You will need to log out and log back into XBMC again.

(That's what I had to do anyway).
Great. Thanks for the quick reply.

Do you by any chance know how to delete video sources that have been added in xbmc? I can add them, but I can't find a way to delete them.
I am not in front of my HTPC at the moment, but I thought it was just a matter of highlighting the source, bringing up the context menu by right clicking or hitting c on your keyboard and going to remove source?
Is anyone working on a browser for XBMC similar to the one in Boxee?
what is the login needed to access ubuntu or get back into xbmc on xbmcubuntu live? its not

login xbmc
PW xbmc

like the wiki page says
It is what ever you typed in during the install process.
http://www.owlboy.com

Acer Aspire Revo AR1600
im running off the live disk. nothing is installed.
It was xbmc/xbmc for me.
(2012-03-26, 23:20)jkeysers Wrote: It was xbmc/xbmc for me.

Are you running Eden?
(2012-03-26, 23:25)jay123035 Wrote: Are you running Eden?

Yes.
what worked on my live disk of xbmcbuntu Eden. Was just xbmc as the login NO password.

thankfully they updated the wiki. http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBMCbuntu
[Post deleted. Didn't see page 2 and therefore didn't see this was resolved already]
its just xbmc for username no password
And the password for XBMCbuntu? Running frodo rc3 live

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to use chromium in xbmcubuntu0